Windows 10: My sound is not working after windows 10 update

Discus and support My sound is not working after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sound is not working after windows 10 update recent update spoil my sound. I can hear sound in speakers or headphones. Please help me to solve out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IvanY1, Aug 21, 2020.

1. IvanY1 Win User

My sound is not working after windows 10 update

My sound is not working after windows 10 update recent update spoil my sound. I can hear sound in speakers or headphones. Please help me to solve out this issue

:)

IvanY1, Aug 21, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Aug 21, 2020
  4. My sound is not working after windows 10 update

windows 10 sound schmes not working

Since you have already updated the sound drivers on your computer, we suggest that you run the sound troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Right-click on the speaker icon on the bottom right corner of the computer and select
      Troubleshoot sound problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Robelene Win, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

My sound is not working after windows 10 update

1. My sound is not working after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - sound working update

2. My sound is not working after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound is not working after updating Windows 11: My HP laptop no longer has sound - the speaker icon has an x and when I go to my sound settings it says I have no output or input devices. Yet when I go to device manager, under "sounds, video and game controllers" it says that I have IntelR Display Audio. My laptop was...
  3. My sound is not working after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sound is not working after updating Windows 11: My HP laptop no longer has sound - the speaker icon has an x and when I go to my sound settings it says I have no output or input devices. Yet when I go to device manager, under "sounds, video and game controllers" it says that I have IntelR Display Audio. My laptop was...
  4. Sound not working after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound not working after updating Windows: My sounds shutters and I cant hear anything on every apps or movies I played. No problem with the headset I used since this is working before and working in the other PC that I have. I want to fix it immediately since I have zoom meeting and I want to make it work there....
  5. Sound not working after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound not working after updating Windows: My sounds shutters and I cant hear anything on every apps or movies I played. No problem with the headset I used since this is working before and working in the other PC that I have. I want to fix it immediately since I have zoom meeting and I want to make it work there....
  6. Sound not working after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sound not working after updating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound not working after updating windows: My windows is updated to 22H2 and now I cant see sound icon and I cant make adjustment on it. I checked device manager and there is a driver for sound but it is not working. How can my sound back?...
  8. Sound not working after Windows update

Sound not working after Windows update: Hello, I'm experiencing a very big problem with my computer's audio. After installing the KB4592438 update, I noticed the sound wasn't working. Everything was going smoothly just before the update, so I figured these problems are because of it and tried uninstalling it, but...
  9. Sound not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound not working after Windows update: Hello, I'm experiencing a very big problem with my computer's audio. After installing the KB4592438 update, I noticed the sound wasn't working. Everything was going smoothly just before the update, so I figured these problems are because of it and tried uninstalling it, but...
  10. Sound not working after Windows updates

Sound not working after Windows updates: After installing Windows updates the sound on my Lenovo ThinkPad laptop gone. After I reinstalled the Realtek R sound drivers the sound came back, but a pop-up message appeared saying that Realtek requires a computer restart. After the restart, the sound is not working again....