Windows 10: My Sound is Totally Gone on Windows 10

Discus and support My Sound is Totally Gone on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My sound was working fine yesterday and today it's gone. I went to the following page below and followed all their suggestions except the last,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaffyDuckKangaroo, May 7, 2019.

1. My Sound is Totally Gone on Windows 10

Hello,

My sound was working fine yesterday and today it's gone. I went to the following page below and followed all their suggestions except the last, putting the PC is safe mode, because I just don't know how to do it even with instructions. The sound won't come back on.

I have Windows 10 on a Thinkpad computer.

Thanks,

Daffy D

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026994/windows-10-fix-sound-problems

:)

DaffyDuckKangaroo, May 7, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

My Sound is Totally Gone on Windows 10

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My Sound is Totally Gone on Windows 10 :p

cadaveca, May 7, 2019
Thema:

My Sound is Totally Gone on Windows 10

1. My Sound is Totally Gone on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound Totally Gone

2. My DTS studio sound is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My DTS studio sound is gone: Before i update my audio drivers i have this thing called DTS studio sound its pretty coolafter i update my audio drivers its suddenly gone like its gone i tried to search it on windows search bar its doesnt show upSo is there any way to bring it back?...
  3. Computer gone totally nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer gone totally nuts: Hello,I have an HP Pavilion with Windows 8.1. A while ago it started acting strangely. It is impossible to type because everything deletes automatically after a few seconds. If I right click the box closes by itself after a couple of seconds. I can use the mouse with left...
  4. Computer gone totally nuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer gone totally nuts: Hello,I have an HP Pavilion with Windows 8.1. A while ago it started acting strangely. It is impossible to type because everything deletes automatically after a few seconds. If I right click the box closes by itself after a couple of seconds. I can use the mouse with left...
  5. Sound on my computer gone

Sound on my computer gone: Hi, I am having such a difficult time with trying to fix the sound on my computer. one day a couple of weeks ago, I turned on my computer and a red X was on my speaker Icon. I couldn't get it to go away, until I went into settings and changed it to running audio. The red x...
  6. Sound on my computer gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound on my computer gone: Hi, I am having such a difficult time with trying to fix the sound on my computer. one day a couple of weeks ago, I turned on my computer and a red X was on my speaker Icon. I couldn't get it to go away, until I went into settings and changed it to running audio. The red x...
  7. Sound on my computer gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sound gone

Sound gone: For months, when I didn't want to bother others with any sound from videos I was watching, I'd plug in ear plugs and the sound would transfer to them. But in the last couple days, I no longer can get sound without plugging in ear plugs. How do I get sound back to my...
  9. Ability to connect to WiFi is totally gone?

Ability to connect to WiFi is totally gone?: This happened about a month ago. I brought my laptop from my room to the living room for the first time that day, and it simply couldn’t connect to the internet. Before I moved the laptop it was working fine. I don't know if that info is necessary, but it might be important....
  10. sound gone after update windows 10

sound gone after update windows 10: [ATTACH] sound is not working after latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-gone-after-update-windows-10/7a57bf7f-6081-4ca7-a155-fddb39595927