Windows 10: My sound Is turned off and I don't know why.

Discus and support My sound Is turned off and I don't know why. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There's this error message with my computer that says "Conexant audio device could not be found, the application should exit now." I've tried turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/irrelevanthumanhere, May 24, 2020.

1. My sound Is turned off and I don't know why.

There's this error message with my computer that says "Conexant audio device could not be found, the application should exit now." I've tried turning off CxUntilsvc The error message isn't popping up but my sound isn't either. If you need my specs or anything just tell me.

submitted by /u/irrelevanthumanhere
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/irrelevanthumanhere, May 24, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My sound Is turned off and I don't know why. :p

cadaveca, May 24, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 24, 2020
  4. Jacee Win User

My sound Is turned off and I don't know why.

How to turn off sound in Excel?

How do I turn off sound in Excel?
    Turn sound effects on or off with the keyboard

• Navigate to the File menu, then press Alt, F, T to select Options.
    • In the Options window, use the arrow keys to highlight Ease of Access.
    • Press Tab to move to the Provide feedback with sound checkbox, then press Enter to select or clear the checkbox.

Jacee, May 24, 2020
Thema:

My sound Is turned off and I don't know why.

1. My sound Is turned off and I don't know why. - Similar Threads - sound turned off

2. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  3. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  4. My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...: It turns off especially when i play games in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-randomly-when-i-use-it-i-want/a6fc0ce8-8e69-4fb4-bfcc-627c97257acf
  5. My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...: It turns off especially when i play games in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-randomly-when-i-use-it-i-want/a6fc0ce8-8e69-4fb4-bfcc-627c97257acf
  6. My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BOSD and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD and I don't know why: Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever the time is for anyone!I've been having this issue with my computer where, whenever I'm playing specific games such as valorant I just crash from the game with no error and/or blue screen. I've tried most of the options I could think...
  8. my PC shutdowns randomly and i don't know when it just turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my PC shutdowns randomly and i don't know when it just turns off: So I got this problem for 2 weeks and I'm doing my work and so on. My PC shutdowns randomly and it prevents me so much from doing my work. Can someone explain how I can fix it?...
  9. I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off": Iam download widows 10 in my laptop and I can't sign in Iam click sign in and create new account and complete all the data, but when I finish he tells me to make a pin and when I click next he tells me some thing went wrong and I don't know how to sign in to Windows10...
  10. Bluescreen, and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluescreen, and i don't know why: Hello, I'm reaching out to know what was the cause of my Bluescreen, i don't really know where i can find the right answers, i Copy / Paste to you the Log report. (Btw i'm french so the log will be in french, sorry) -------------------------------------------------------...