Windows 10: My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10

Discus and support My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10. How do I repair it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenMarich, Nov 29, 2020.

1. BenMarich Win User

My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10

My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10. How do I repair it?

:)

BenMarich, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Nov 29, 2020
  3. windows 10 sound schmes not working

Since you have already updated the sound drivers on your computer, we suggest that you run the sound troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Right-click on the speaker icon on the bottom right corner of the computer and select
      Troubleshoot sound problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Robelene Win, Nov 29, 2020
  4. My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10

Sound is not working on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Berina,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if sound driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article
    and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10

1. My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound stopped working

2. My computers sound service is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computers sound service is not working.: Recently, my computer's sound service has been disabled. I tried many different methods, but each one said "Cannot activate sound service. Access Denied" Could I please have help? I already created another forum for this, But I cannot find it. Can someone help me? I tried...
  3. my sound suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my sound suddenly stopped working: I was just chilling on Spotify listening to music and suddenly my music started lagging and I heard some static noises from my laptop, a few minutes later it just stopped altogether. This happened happened like 10 hours ago and I spent the whole day trying to fix it but...
  4. My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10

My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10: My sound stopped working on my computer with Windows 10. How do I repair it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-stopped-working-on-my-computer-with/64327803-28c4-4e33-8ab2-4b58b09beba7
  5. My computer sound is not working

My computer sound is not working: I have no sound to my laptop. i tried looking for the uaa driver couldnt find it in device manager, my realtek hd sound option isnt there anymore. only sound options i have are for nvidia and its not letting me do anything with that...
  6. My sound on my windows 10 computer is not working.

My sound on my windows 10 computer is not working.: Hello. My pc normally gives me a menu whenever I plugin any headset of mine into the headphone port. The menu asks me what i plugged in, and I put in: Headphone: after that, my sound works perfectly. Today though it didnt work. No menu popped up when i plugged in my...
  7. Sound on my laptop stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound on my laptop stopped working: I fell asleep last night with my laptop turned on. When I woke up this morning, I found that the sound was not working. I don't know if I accidentally changed something to cause this problem. How do I try to get the sound on?...
  8. my sound stopped working

my sound stopped working: first of all, yes my audio drivers are up to date. my audio randomly stopped working and I've tried just about everything. I have my headphones plugged in and I dont get any audio. [ATTACH] this is what shows up in the bottom right where my audio button is. when i click on...
  9. My Sound has stopped working

My Sound has stopped working: The computer is not recognizing the speakers no warning signs in device manager troubleshooter unable to fix the issue Windows audio service is not working with no option to restart it I deleted my audio driver and rebooted the computer - nothing works Asus Model...
  10. My sound is not working on my computer - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    My sound is not working on my computer - Windows 10: My sound is not working for anything except discord, its not the headphones as I use them on my phone as well ive tried pretty much everything online. The computer thinks the video is using sound as in sound settings the volume is going up and down when I play a video. Any...