Windows 10: My sound work but not wih my michrophone

Discus and support My sound work but not wih my michrophone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 'Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service IntcAzAudAddService for Device Instance ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by krisnaeka, Nov 27, 2018.

1. krisnaeka Win User

My sound work but not wih my michrophone

'Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service IntcAzAudAddService for Device Instance ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104386C7&REV_1003\4&18DB7577&0&0001 with the following status: 0.
    ".
    the sound works but not the microphone for dictation software. I have both NVIDA and Realtek sound cards, same message, neither work. anyone have this problem? I already check with troubleshoot but still cant find the problem.can anyone help me

:)

krisnaeka, Nov 27, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My sound work but not wih my michrophone :p

cadaveca, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. My sound work but not wih my michrophone - Similar Threads - sound wih michrophone

2. My sound isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound isn't working.: I recently downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10. Now the sound doesn't work. I tried to re-load the drivers, I also tried the built-in sound diagnosis. I don't know what to do. Should I go back to windows 11, or stay on windows 10? I downgraded because windows 11 is...
  3. "Line In" bug that diverts all sound to michrophone input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Line In" bug that diverts all sound to michrophone input: I tried to connect my laptop to my tower both running windows 11 and when I connected the cable all audio from "Line In" seemed to be diverted to my microphone input, this appears to be a bug in Windows 11 because I had a similar setup in Windows 10 and the result was not the...
  4. "Line In" bug that diverts all sound to michrophone input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Line In" bug that diverts all sound to michrophone input: I tried to connect my laptop to my tower both running windows 11 and when I connected the cable all audio from "Line In" seemed to be diverted to my microphone input, this appears to be a bug in Windows 11 because I had a similar setup in Windows 10 and the result was not the...
  5. Printer not communicating wih pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not communicating wih pc: I am using Windows 10 in my HP laptop. My printer is HP desk jet 2630. They are not communicating. What shall I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-communicating-wih-pc/371a1d0a-87ec-40e8-beb0-0450a7acfe0c
  6. My sound is not working

My sound is not working: I was on my pc and there was no sound I has disabled my sound and re enabled it, updated the driver, and restarted my pc but it still does not. Before this I installed an app called "Sound trumpet" it is used to control the sound of each and every app running. but when I...
  7. My sound is not working.

My sound is not working.: Whenever i click on my sound icon it trouble shoot and my pc does not want to recognize any of my audio devices and i cant do anything about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-is-not-working/f2539879-ad4e-4203-861a-a517329194b8
  8. My sound is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My sound is not working: Hello, For some reason My sound does not work. Well the speaker works but in Some apps like Google chrome it does not. It also looks like My microphone is not working. It also Looks like this is only Happening on My account, Because on My Dad's account every thing is mine....
  9. black screen wih cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen wih cursor: I hard shutdown my computer while it was going through the process of going into Sleep mode. A couple of hours later when I came back to it I turned it on and automatic repair had finished but I had a black screen with an infinite loading cursor. I tried multiple methods such...
  10. sound issues, my sound will not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound issues, my sound will not work: We can't find an audio device. Make sure headphones or speakers are connected. For more info, search your device for "Manage audio devices." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issues-my-sound-will-not-work/5e2530eb-9f3e-4416-9f0a-4503a1d0697c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service IntcAzAudAddService for Device Instance ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_103C80B0&REV_1000\4&7FB7A34&0&0001 with the following status: 0.