Windows 10: My sound

Discus and support My sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to fix sound on my computer? It say that Audio Output Device is not installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Senka111, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Senka111 Win User

My sound

How to fix sound on my computer? It say that Audio Output Device is not installed.

:)

Senka111, Oct 12, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My sound :p

cadaveca, Oct 12, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Radney Dri Win User

My sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

My sound

1. My sound - Similar Threads - sound

2. Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.: Hello Anything that is supposed to play sound does not play sound. Anything that played a sound before yesterday does not play sound now, whether it'd be on YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, an application, etc. I have tried running the sound troubleshooter and from there I...
  3. Random repeatable burst of sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random repeatable burst of sound: I have a short burst of musical sound randomly whether any other sound is playing or not. I have updated the sound drivers, removed and re-installed the drivers with no change. Any ideas appreciated...
  4. No Sound after Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound after Win 10 Update: After a recent update, I lost all sound on my laptop. The 'Troubleshoot sound issues' was no help as it told me to disable audio enhancements that I don't have then told me everything is working fine. I reinstalled the sound card drivers, which gave me sound back on...
  5. sound

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sound: my sound wont work. when i plug in computers, or connect to my bluetooth nspeaker it does, but my computer sound will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound/8e07f430-2d88-419b-9a79-6dada4db83c4"
  6. Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though

Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though: I am currently using windows 10 on a surface pro tablet. I have my Bose soundlink 2 connected via Bluetooth. It will play sound effects through the Soundlink 2, but will not play music from iTunes through the Soundlink 2. Only through the tablet's speakers. I've adjusted...
  7. sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound: using dial pad, I can hear the recipient but they cannot hear me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound/5440a083-fa51-4773-b66a-544bb561a81a
  8. Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device

Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device: I have a set of Hesh 2 bluetooth headphones which used to connect to windows just fine, but for quite some time now, I get the following experience: - power on headphones, heaphones say "pairing", then "connected" - windows says the device is connected in Settings ->...
  9. Windows 10 crackling sound

Windows 10 crackling sound: I had to re-install my windows 10 Pro and i noticed that my sound was cracking, and i though downloading sound driver would help but after downloading all of my nvidia, asus and intel drivers i still could hear it. First i tough i had broken my headphones (HyperX Revolver...
  10. Sound Distortion on New Dell 7577 Laptop

Sound Distortion on New Dell 7577 Laptop: I am facing sound distortion on my new Dell 7577 laptop from the day i have purchased it. the day i purchased it it got updated to windows 1803 and all drivers are updated. For Realtek my installed version is 6.0.1.8219, and again as suggested by many i have uninstalled...