Windows 10: My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open

Discus and support My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any ideas please on what I can do? I need to listen to some of it for my next class... but the apps on my computer are saying it is corrupt / or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by InezHardie, Oct 15, 2018.

1. My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open

Any ideas please on what I can do? I need to listen to some of it for my next class... but the apps on my computer are saying it is corrupt / or can't open etc... Can anyone tell me an app that will open it? Or is it just that my computer is so old and it needs updating?

Aula_internacional_1_nueva_edicion.

:)

InezHardie, Oct 15, 2018

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
  4. tops Win User

My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open

1. My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open - Similar Threads - Spanish tutor has

2. My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztTR_631s0 and more. I even had my dad who used to fix computers as a business, and...
  3. My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztTR_631s0 and more. I even had my dad who used to fix computers as a business, and...
  4. Replying to an email someone has sent me.

Replying to an email someone has sent me.: I am trying to to reply to an email in Mail Windows 11 that someone has sent me and with an attachment but get an error message. Can someone provide me with a solution please.Fran...
  5. Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish: Emails sent to me from Microsoft.com such as account security emails are sent to me in Spanish. This is not about a certain product, but there is not a Microsoft account option.This is not an issue with my email account translating it incorrectly. They arrive in Spanish...
  6. Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish

Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish: Emails sent to me from Microsoft.com such as account security emails are sent to me in Spanish. This is not about a certain product, but there is not a Microsoft account option.This is not an issue with my email account translating it incorrectly. They arrive in Spanish...
  7. Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microsoft has sent me a mail and asked me to update my credit card details - WHAT IS VALID...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft has sent me a mail and asked me to update my credit card details - WHAT IS VALID...: I've been asked to update my credit card details from an unsolicited email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** No mention of Microsoft in the domain name. I searched internet for the name and nothing pointed to Microsoft Is this a scam? If its not,...
  9. Print tutor problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print tutor problems: I got the latest version of windows yesterday. The print tutorial is completely different now and I can't figure out how to print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-tutor-problems/fde5f91c-cedf-4798-ae5c-7589738b968a
  10. What Has My File Folder Open -- Not Me! Trying To Rename Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    What Has My File Folder Open -- Not Me! Trying To Rename Folders: I am really new to 10 and am slowly trying to get it figured out! Today I'm attempting to rename some file folders and every time I try a message opens saying that file (folder) is open in another program. What program has it open, how do I find out or can I and why is...