Windows 10: my speaker jacks don't work

Discus and support my speaker jacks don't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm plugged in but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speaker-jacks-dont-work/5f8b0c79-d2d0-4db9-a629-ae1beafd308f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarryLoewen, May 13, 2020.

1. my speaker jacks don't work

I'm plugged in but nothing works

:)

HarryLoewen, May 13, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 13, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, May 13, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

my speaker jacks don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 13, 2020
Thema:

my speaker jacks don't work

1. my speaker jacks don't work - Similar Threads - speaker jacks don't

2. My laptop's speakers don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's speakers don't work.: My laptop's default speakers aren't playing any audio. My volume is on and the browser volume is on, but the speakers won't play a sound. My headphones also won't play a sound, but my bluetooth devices will play the audio. I don't know how to fix it....
  3. My laptop's speakers don't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's speakers don't work.: My laptop's default speakers aren't playing any audio. My volume is on and the browser volume is on, but the speakers won't play a sound. My headphones also won't play a sound, but my bluetooth devices will play the audio. I don't know how to fix it....
  4. Speakers don't work well.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers don't work well.: Sometimes sounds don't pass on my speaker but only on my monitor. But speakers is plugged well. What should i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-dont-work-well/802cbccf-67cc-4992-813f-501fab6ca626
  5. Speakers don't work well.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers don't work well.: Sometimes sounds don't pass on my speaker but only on my monitor. But speakers is plugged well. What should i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-dont-work-well/802cbccf-67cc-4992-813f-501fab6ca626
  6. My laptop speaker and audio jack not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop speaker and audio jack not working: Hi!My laptop speaker and audio jack suddenly stopped working at the same time, instead of sounds it's just crackles or popping sounds. When I'm using BlueTooth it's working fine. I've tried to update the drivers but nothing changed and when I use the default there's no sound...
  7. Speaker and Jack Information

Speaker and Jack Information: I was playing video games and noticed that my audio was off so when i went into settings and looked under Jack Information, It says that LR is green C sub is orange RL RR is black and LR is green. I have tried updating drivers and nothing has worked, when i go to test the...
  8. My headphone/speaker jack just stopped working

My headphone/speaker jack just stopped working: My headphone/speaker jack no longer works. Have tried to run Troubleshoot but it just tells me "it cant recognise the problem" or that my earbuds are not plugged in where they are In addition, and I dont know if this pertains to the same type of thing, my audio is very low....
  9. My speaker jack is recognised as microphone jack

My speaker jack is recognised as microphone jack: So I installed windows 10 on a pc from vista ultimate , and after the installation I didn't have any speaker device but two microphones, I installed the updates to the latest and I don't know what to do...
  10. Speakers don't work but headphones work

Speakers don't work but headphones work: I decided to update my audio drive so i went to the Lenovo website and installed the windows 10 (64 bit) driver, after restarting I noticed that there was no volume at all, i tried the Windows 8.1 driver and now only my headphones work. I also noticed in playback devices only...