Windows 10: My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self

Discus and support My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So there is something. for example a video with sound and once for a time the sound get louder for like 2 seconds and then comeback to being normal. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Olekebabek, Jun 10, 2024.

1. My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self

So there is something. for example a video with sound and once for a time the sound get louder for like 2 seconds and then comeback to being normal. It can happen even few times in a minute. On other devices it doesnt happen. I tried to update my drivers but it shows that it already has the best one.

:)

Olekebabek, Jun 10, 2024

2. can the speaker and ringing volume be louder ?

on my 6300 the incoming call alert is ascending even when i choose "ringing" so it always start low how can this be fixed ? can they fix it at a service place ?

and in general is there a way to make the phone louder (also the speaker) ?

hukpin---01, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Everything LOUDER with 12070

Having received the 12070 update last night (Lumia 800 O2 UK) it seems everything is much louder, for example,

• I like to listen to podcasts in the evening on volume 1. This seems to have about doubled in loudness. I liked it the way it was!
    • Plugging the phone into a USB cable, the sound sounds almost distorted it is so much louder. This is going to be an embarassment in the office at work.
    This is not acceptable - does anyone know a way of getting the volume back down to previous levels, short of uninstalling the update?

mdsharpe---01, Jun 10, 2024
  4. RayL. Win User

My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self

Realtek Speakers One Louder Than the Other

I have a Lenovo Y510P laptop running on Windows 10, and after some use I realized that my speaker sounds are no longer balanced, meaning my left speaker is louder than my right speaker. I have tried troubleshooting the sound driver, disabling and enabling
    the sound drivers, and uninstalling the realtek high definition audio driver and reinstalling

, or technically updating, to the newest driver from their website. None of those has fixed the unbalanced sound. The only way for me to get balanced sound is by going to the sound driver properties and balancing it from there. Is there a way for me to
    fix the sound so that I do not have to use the balance to get the two speakers to sound at the same volume? I mean, when I got this laptop both speakers operated at same volume without the need of balancing in the properties menu...

RayL., Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self

1. My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self - Similar Threads - speakers are getting

2. My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self: So there is something. for example a video with sound and once for a time the sound get louder for like 2 seconds and then comeback to being normal. It can happen even few times in a minute. On other devices it doesnt happen. I tried to update my drivers but it shows that it...
  3. My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speakers are getting louder for a few seconds all by it self: So there is something. for example a video with sound and once for a time the sound get louder for like 2 seconds and then comeback to being normal. It can happen even few times in a minute. On other devices it doesnt happen. I tried to update my drivers but it shows that it...
  4. Speakers getting muffled for 5 seconds in and out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers getting muffled for 5 seconds in and out: Over the past few days, I've noticed the built in speakers on my Lenovo Yoga getting muffled for about five seconds, and then sounding normal for about five seconds, and this repeats as long as I'm playing audio.I've run the sound troubleshooter, which says it can't detect a...
  5. Application getting suspended after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application getting suspended after a few seconds: When I run Exiftool on a bunch of files, after a few seconds, Windows will suspend it. In the task manager, I get this green leaf next to the process in the status column. These processes need to keep running, and they absolutely can. They don't crash, are definitely...
  6. Computer freezing for a few seconds and speakers buzz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer freezing for a few seconds and speakers buzz: Hi there, I recently bought a prebuilt system from Cyberpower and everything seems to be running great besides every 30 minutes to an hour my system will seize up and my speakers will buzz for about 3-5 seconds. The odd thing is this only seems to happen when I am browsing...
  7. Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds: Hello im using my new Hp Pavilion 15 CW1008LA Ryzen 7 / Windows 10 64 Bit - laptop for less then 2 months and for some reason the audio in my speakers is really low. If i turn on any Movie, game, YouTube the audio is normal but after few seconds is turning silent and you...
  8. Sounds of laptop speakers decrease after a few seconds, but not on headset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sounds of laptop speakers decrease after a few seconds, but not on headset!: Hey guys, I have an issue I have been struggling with for a few hours now. When I play youtube or spotify the sounds decreases to about 20% or something of the total volume in about 10 seconds. The volume mixer, system volume and the like still all state 100%, so it's not an...
  9. Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds: This is really getting on my nervers sound turning off and on alone every few seconds I tried ever method On google and on youtube please help me fix it...
  10. Sound Gets Louder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Gets Louder: I have Realtek chipset soundboard. Everytime an audio source is paused or changed to new source sound gets louder even if master volume scroll stays on same position. If you change volume by yourself sound gets back to normal. Here i found a youtube video show what i'm...