Windows 10: my speakers dont work

Discus and support my speakers dont work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my speakers dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speakers-dont-work/425482f8-4288-44e8-bac0-4d8d51663018 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cynthia Hernandez5, Nov 27, 2020.

1. my speakers dont work

my speakers dont work

:)

Cynthia Hernandez5, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Nov 27, 2020
  4. my speakers dont work

Speakers not working with Windows 10

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Have you tried using a different speaker with your device?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    for troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

my speakers dont work

1. my speakers dont work - Similar Threads - speakers dont

2. My speakers and plug in headphones dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speakers and plug in headphones dont work: i was updating my drivers and at some point it deactivated my sound now i cant hear anything with out bluetooth headphones on i have added a photo of what my sound icon looks like hope you van help me fix this....
  3. My speakers and plug in headphones dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speakers and plug in headphones dont work: i was updating my drivers and at some point it deactivated my sound now i cant hear anything with out bluetooth headphones on i have added a photo of what my sound icon looks like hope you van help me fix this....
  4. why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect: I have my main speaker connected in the green port and then I want to connect my second speakers to the blue port and then i put it in as line in and there is no sound coming in. Why is that?...
  5. why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect

why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect: I have my main speaker connected in the green port and then I want to connect my second speakers to the blue port and then i put it in as line in and there is no sound coming in. Why is that?...
  6. internal speakers dont work on asus strix G16 laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    internal speakers dont work on asus strix G16 laptop with windows 10: brand new laptop, my internal speakers don't work in Windows only when pc starts i hear any sound. I have not muted or disabled anything, and I did not open my laptop to physically unplug my internal speakers and they function upon statrtup. The troubleshooter cannot identify...
  7. internal speakers dont work on asus strix G16 laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internal speakers dont work on asus strix G16 laptop with windows 10: brand new laptop, my internal speakers don't work in Windows only when pc starts i hear any sound. I have not muted or disabled anything, and I did not open my laptop to physically unplug my internal speakers and they function upon statrtup. The troubleshooter cannot identify...
  8. internal speakers dont work on asus strix G16 laptop with windows 10

9. my speakers plug in and connect but headphones dont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my speakers plug in and connect but headphones dont: when i plug my speakers in they work fine as an audio device but when i plug headphones in they dont connect at all. i know this is not a driver issue because i updated them already. please help me...
  10. my speakers plug in and connect but headphones dont

my speakers plug in and connect but headphones dont: when i plug my speakers in they work fine as an audio device but when i plug headphones in they dont connect at all. i know this is not a driver issue because i updated them already. please help me...