Windows 10: My speakers, mic and aux port isn't working , driver problem

Discus and support My speakers, mic and aux port isn't working , driver problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a lenovo AIO and I installed windows 10 on it but after that I noticed that my speakers are not working I tried to reinstall drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TECHNOTRIX, Jul 7, 2021.

1. My speakers, mic and aux port isn't working , driver problem

So I have a lenovo AIO and I installed windows 10 on it but after that I noticed that my speakers are not working I tried to reinstall drivers from device manager , I tried windows update, I tried to install manually from realtek website, I tried 3rd party driver installers, I tried troubleshooting,I tried lenovo offical driver scan, I tried sfc scan and dism scan it did found some corrupted file and fixed it but it just don't work,then I just reinstalled the windows itself but still it isn't working , could anyone please help me cause it's rea

:)

TECHNOTRIX, Jul 7, 2021

2. Is it a known issue for the mic not working if plugged in to aux port in the car?

Is it a known issue for the mic not working if plugged in to aux port in the car?

AhmedEl-Halwagy, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 7, 2021
  4. My speakers, mic and aux port isn't working , driver problem

Aux port problems

Hi Community,

Some time ago I had a problem in the aux port which I beleive might be a driver problem.

Whenever I plug in the aux cable, earlier it used to show a prompt to select whether I had connected the line in cable, hesdphones, speaker, etc.

Now thta prompt isn't displayed, it automatically recognizes the aux as headphones plugged in, and I can't connect the cable as a Line In..

Please help me out at the earliest!

Windows 10, 64 bit

JatinKumar96, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

My speakers, mic and aux port isn't working , driver problem

1. My speakers, mic and aux port isn't working , driver problem - Similar Threads - speakers mic aux

2. My speaker AUX is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker AUX is not working on windows 11: I have bought Gamma GT 419 speaker that has AUX, SD slot, and Bluetooth. I have tried on my mobile and the bluetooth connection is working fine however, when I am connecting AUX to PC windows 11, there is no sound getting out of my speaker.I believe there is something wrong...
  3. My speaker AUX is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker AUX is not working on windows 11: I have bought Gamma GT 419 speaker that has AUX, SD slot, and Bluetooth. I have tried on my mobile and the bluetooth connection is working fine however, when I am connecting AUX to PC windows 11, there is no sound getting out of my speaker.I believe there is something wrong...
  4. Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker: I am using a windows 11 home computer with a Digitech aux microphone. It is going via an adaptor to my HP envy x360 ed-0xxx. When I connect the microphone to the computer, it thinks that it is a speaker and therefore plays music out the microphone. I have tried it on...
  5. Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker

Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker: I am using a windows 11 home computer with a Digitech aux microphone. It is going via an adaptor to my HP envy x360 ed-0xxx. When I connect the microphone to the computer, it thinks that it is a speaker and therefore plays music out the microphone. I have tried it on...
  6. aux port not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aux port not working properly: aux port not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-not-working-properly/88879255-d5fa-4030-b5ba-6650d1947521
  7. aux port not working properly

aux port not working properly: aux port not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-not-working-properly/88879255-d5fa-4030-b5ba-6650d1947521
  8. My Mic isn't working

My Mic isn't working: when ever I plug my mic in and talk into it it makes this loud noise that sounds like a lawnmower on earrape mode Like DAHAHAHAHHATHRUUUUUUUUU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-isnt-working/8b76b691-0c53-48c9-b6b0-9059d53e37fb
  9. AUX port doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AUX port doesn't work.: My earphones only work with my ps4 controller port but never with the PC port. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-doesnt-work/ddb379ac-71d2-4057-b32c-88a3ce7e81b8
  10. Aux port problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aux port problems: Hi Community, Some time ago I had a problem in the aux port which I beleive might be a driver problem. Whenever I plug in the aux cable, earlier it used to show a prompt to select whether I had connected the line in cable, hesdphones, speaker, etc. Now thta prompt isn't...