Windows 10: my speakers not showing as audio device lol

Discus and support my speakers not showing as audio device lol in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; LOL my speakers not showing as audio device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VENTROX, Jul 20, 2021.

1. VENTROX Win User

my speakers not showing as audio device lol

LOL my speakers not showing as audio device

:)

VENTROX, Jul 20, 2021

2. Re-enable audio device

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Are using speakers / head phones to listen to audio?
    If you have disabled the audio device, then you might not see it under the list of playback devices. I would suggest you to follow these steps to make sure you see the disabled devices:

• Open
        Control panel

• Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on
        Sounds.

• Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure
        “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.

• Right click on the device and
        Enable it. Click OK.
    If the issue still persists, try enabling speakers automatically using steps below.

• Go to Settings> Click on themes> Advance sound settings> right click on the speakers or the audio device youo have connected > click on
      Configure device.

• Test the sound level you want, click Next.

• And configure the audio devices.

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Jonatino Win User
    Rear audio ports always show as “Not plugged in”

I've been having this issue with Windows for about a week now which NONE of the back panel/front panel connectors (speakers, microphone) are being recognized by Realtek audio manager. The only audio input/outputs that are showing are the optical.
    Troubling shooting steps I've tried (none worked):

• COMPLETELY uninstall all Realtek drivers/reinstall
    • Tried using windows drivers
    • Reinstall Windows 10
    • Upgraded chipset driver
    • sfc /scannow
    I called EVGA and asked for RMA but then I booted into a Ubuntu OS and all the ports work FINE. It must be a problem with windows 10.
    Can you think of any other troubling shooting step I can try to fix this annoying issue? Thanks!
    Screenshot of playback devices:

my speakers not showing as audio device lol [​IMG]

Screenshot of Realtek HD Audio Manager:

After looking in Device Manager under Audio inputs and outputs, I don't see any speaker/microphone listings, only the optical crap:

Jonatino, Jul 20, 2021
  4. my speakers not showing as audio device lol

No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

my speakers not showing as audio device lol

1. my speakers not showing as audio device lol - Similar Threads - speakers showing audio

2. Updated to Windows 11. My laptop speakers do not show as an installed audio device. 'No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to Windows 11. My laptop speakers do not show as an installed audio device. 'No...: Because the system speakers for the laptop are missing, only way I can hear sound is by connecting a bluetooth headset. I went to Device Manager, and under Sound, video, and game controllers, and there's nothing even listed there for system speakers - only things there are...
  3. Updated to Windows 11. My laptop speakers do not show as an installed audio device. 'No...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated to Windows 11. My laptop speakers do not show as an installed audio device. 'No...: Because the system speakers for the laptop are missing, only way I can hear sound is by connecting a bluetooth headset. I went to Device Manager, and under Sound, video, and game controllers, and there's nothing even listed there for system speakers - only things there are...
  4. Speaker devices now showing in playback devices

Speaker devices now showing in playback devices: I was re installing my pc, but it ended the speaker audio devices not showing its only showing Audio Digital HDMI because i use speaker so the sound isn't coming out, i already do troubleshoot, update, and uninstall the driver, but i still can't fix the problem....
  5. Speaker devices now showing in playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker devices now showing in playback devices: I was re installing my pc, but it ended the speaker audio devices not showing its only showing Audio Digital HDMI because i use speaker so the sound isn't coming out, i already do troubleshoot, update, and uninstall the driver, but i still can't fix the problem....
  6. Internal monitor speakers showing up as audio device but not an audio output option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal monitor speakers showing up as audio device but not an audio output option: I am using a new Dell XPS 15 laptop Windows 11 connected via USB-C to a Dell 4K monitor via a Thunderbolt Dock. I'm keeping the laptop closed and using only the external monitor. However, I cannot play audio through the monitor's integrated speakers. When I go to sound...
  7. Internal monitor speakers showing up as audio device but not an audio output option

Internal monitor speakers showing up as audio device but not an audio output option: I am using a new Dell XPS 15 laptop Windows 11 connected via USB-C to a Dell 4K monitor via a Thunderbolt Dock. I'm keeping the laptop closed and using only the external monitor. However, I cannot play audio through the monitor's integrated speakers. When I go to sound...
  8. No audio for playing pandora thru my speakers. Windows 10 shows no input devices for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    No audio for playing pandora thru my speakers. Windows 10 shows no input devices for...: No audio for playing pandora thru my speakers. Windows 10 shows no input devices for sound.. Computer makes sounds for emails etc. but not for radio....
  9. Speakers not showing in my audio tab

Speakers not showing in my audio tab: I woke up this morning, I went to my HP Omen Laptop and I did not find any audio. My speakers are not showing up on my audio tab and I have checked the sound panel and everything and a lot of forums and I found nothing. Any help? (This is my first time asking a question...
  10. Speakers not showing as a device

Speakers not showing as a device: Hi, I've recently re-acquired my speakers from my son which used to work on my computer. I've plugged them back in, checked all the cables are in correctly and updated the drivers for both the AMD High Definition Audio Device and the High Definition Audio Device but I can't...