Windows 10: My Speakers will not work

Discus and support My Speakers will not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I restart my laptop, my internal speakers work until I Plug in my headphones, in which case, my speaker will not work until I once again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EashanShah, Nov 20, 2019.

1. My Speakers will not work

Every time I restart my laptop, my internal speakers work until I Plug in my headphones, in which case, my speaker will not work until I once again restart my laptop, and that does not even work every time. this occurred after I installed 1909, and I am very irritated with this issue. Please provide help!!! I have changed the driver to the basic Windows Audio driver, I have run the audio troubleshooter about 12 times, and my headphones do not even appear in my audio output settings. I am desperate for help. I have a Razer Blade 15 2018 Base if that helps. Thank you so much in advance!

:)

EashanShah, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Nov 20, 2019
  4. My Speakers will not work

Speakers not working with Windows 10

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Have you tried using a different speaker with your device?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    for troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

My Speakers will not work

1. My Speakers will not work - Similar Threads - Speakers

2. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  3. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  4. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  5. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  6. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  8. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  9. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I just bought a usb to guitar cord and it is recognizing it as a speaker and an output but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a usb to guitar cord and it is recognizing it as a speaker and an output but...: I need help because I REALLY want this to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-usb-to-guitar-cord-and-it-is/02b54a48-3350-40e9-85a3-892914c35783