Windows 10: my speakers

Discus and support my speakers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my speakers are working only when connected to other devices but when it is connected now to my pc it does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deepak475, Sep 9, 2018.

1. deepak475 Win User

my speakers

my speakers are working only when connected to other devices but when it is connected now to my pc it does not work

:)

deepak475, Sep 9, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue my speakers :p

cadaveca, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

my speakers

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

my speakers

1. my speakers - Similar Threads - speakers

2. Connect Wifi speaker to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect Wifi speaker to PC: I have a Harman Kardon Invoke and I want it to connect it to my PC for audio via WiFi, not bluetooth. I have tried using bluetooth, but the audio quality isn't that good on bluetooth as compared to WiFi. Please help me if there is any option to connect this speaker to PC over...
  3. JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo.

JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo.: My JBL Flip 3 Speaker when connected via Bluetooth is not connecting as stereo speakers. It's not responding when I tried manually reconnecting it from Sound Control Panel. It is however connecting as hands-free device but audio quality is very poor. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  4. External Notebook speakers do not work anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    External Notebook speakers do not work anymore: Since the last update or so to [ATTACH] my external Bose speakers plugged in in the ear phones output in the Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573) do not work anymore. The ear phones do work. I have deinstalled and reinstalled the Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.7553_W10x64_A from here...
  5. No speaker & microphone device is plugged issue?

No speaker & microphone device is plugged issue?: I have a very annoying issue like this : [ATTACH] I don't know whether this is because Windows updates or not, but 1 month ago my laptop worked fine, all the devices worked fine, my laptop never fell or something else. but I saw the speaker icon on the taskbar, there was a...
  6. no sound through speakers after using headphones and restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound through speakers after using headphones and restarting: Hi! Its hard to find this issue exactly online, but i feel there should be a simple fix i am overlooking or which windows 10 has made interminably convoluted. Quite simply on my Asus laptop if i plug in the headphones everything is normal - sound coming through the...
  7. i cant get my headphone or speaker to work.

i cant get my headphone or speaker to work.: Today, i plug a headphone onto my computer. At first, it works okay. But when i restart the computer, it stopped working(the same day). i have tried everything on the internet and nothing works. Also, my Realtek High Definition Audio doesnt work. And in the playback tab, my...
  8. Problems with speakers and microphone on Skype

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with speakers and microphone on Skype: I have problems with the microphone and speakers in my Skype application on my PC with windows 10. How would you solve this problem? Help me, please....
  9. How to Keep Headphone/Speaker Volume at Different Settings

How to Keep Headphone/Speaker Volume at Different Settings: Hey, So basically, my laptop, a Dell G5 15, used to have the speaker volume at a different volume level than the headphones. For example, if I had the speaker volume at 0%, and then plugged in my headphones, it would be at 50%, and when I disconnect it, the laptop speakers...
  10. Sound reverts to PC speakers when TV switched off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound reverts to PC speakers when TV switched off: Equipment LG TV <===> Pioneer AV AMP <===> Radeon card in HP Z600 <===> HDMI Monitor Windows 10 Pro I want use Netflix , Youtube, Groove etc on my TV with the sound going through my HiFi speakers. I also watch Netflix on my TV originating from my PC. Netflix on a PC...