Windows 10: my speakers

Discus and support my speakers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my speakers are working only when connected to other devices but when it is connected now to my pc it does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deepak475, Sep 9, 2018.

1. deepak475 Win User

my speakers

my speakers are working only when connected to other devices but when it is connected now to my pc it does not work

:)

deepak475, Sep 9, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue my speakers :p

cadaveca, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

my speakers

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

my speakers

1. my speakers - Similar Threads - speakers

2. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  3. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  4. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  5. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  6. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  8. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  9. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I just bought a usb to guitar cord and it is recognizing it as a speaker and an output but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a usb to guitar cord and it is recognizing it as a speaker and an output but...: I need help because I REALLY want this to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-usb-to-guitar-cord-and-it-is/02b54a48-3350-40e9-85a3-892914c35783