Windows 10: my speakers

Discus and support my speakers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my speakers are working only when connected to other devices but when it is connected now to my pc it does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deepak475, Sep 9, 2018.

1. deepak475 Win User

my speakers

my speakers are working only when connected to other devices but when it is connected now to my pc it does not work

:)

deepak475, Sep 9, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue my speakers :p

cadaveca, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

my speakers

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

my speakers

1. my speakers - Similar Threads - speakers

2. No sound from my speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound from my speakers: I used the troubleshoot for the speakers, and all seems in order. I checked to make sure speakers weren't on mute etc. I feel like it's muted somewhere. Just don't know where else to look besides the obvious spots...
  3. Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working: I have an ASUS all-in-one, running Windows 10. This is the second time I ran into this issue. After the first time, I factory reset my computer and started from scratch. The speakers worked for a while. After my computer updated, I lost sound again. Headphones and Bluetooth...
  4. Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc

Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc: Hello Experts i can't connect my speaker to my Pc i have windows 10 also i tried to connect to my Iphone and work without any problem any helps will be appreciate...
  5. bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free: hi everyone, I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, when I connect the speaker to my laptop, the stereo speaker disables as soon as I test the sound and it goes to the hands free mode, what should I do?...
  6. Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.: I am using Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling. My realtek high definition audio driver is ver 6.0.1.7620 and speaker/hp (realtek high definition audio) driver is ver 1.0.64.10...
  7. After Windows Update Nov 13/14 audio channels in Surround directed to wrong speaker?

After Windows Update Nov 13/14 audio channels in Surround directed to wrong speaker?: I have a PC that is roughly a year old and worked fine until yesterday. Then the Windows Update installed and the Windows Store broke. At that point I reset my PC via the Refresh option. Afterwards all my software gone (sorry but that is not a REFRESH) and I had to install...
  8. My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play

My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play: My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth/2732675c-c7ae-44eb-a0f2-0fbbae42baf0
  9. Switching off internal computer speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching off internal computer speakers: This is a subject that has been raised before but Microsoft seems to refuse to answer. As a result of a previous update to Windows 10, the internal computer speakers work as well as the external sound system. There is no apparent way to switch off the internal speakers and...
  10. Windows 10 updated Asus Laptop speaker icon button increase or decrease doesnt work

Windows 10 updated Asus Laptop speaker icon button increase or decrease doesnt work: Windows 10 updated Asus Laptop speaker icon button increase or decrease doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-asus-laptop-speaker-icon-button/05a1c1ea-0bcb-4a0f-abc6-c1dfee37d798