Windows 10: my speakers

Discus and support my speakers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my speakers are working only when connected to other devices but when it is connected now to my pc it does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deepak475, Sep 9, 2018.

1. deepak475 Win User

my speakers

my speakers are working only when connected to other devices but when it is connected now to my pc it does not work

:)

deepak475, Sep 9, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue my speakers :p

cadaveca, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

my speakers

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

my speakers

1. my speakers - Similar Threads - speakers

2. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  3. my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it

my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it: So like it says my headsets mic is going through a speaker even though I didn't set the listen tab to but this isn't a normal speaker so I can't turn down the mic on it and my mic is playing through my head set when i haven't done anything like listen even when i disable it...
  4. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  5. my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it

in Windows 10 Customization
    my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it: So like it says my headsets mic is going through a speaker even though I didn't set the listen tab to but this isn't a normal speaker so I can't turn down the mic on it and my mic is playing through my head set when i haven't done anything like listen even when i disable it...
  6. My speaker jack is recognised as microphone jack

My speaker jack is recognised as microphone jack: So I installed windows 10 on a pc from vista ultimate , and after the installation I didn't have any speaker device but two microphones, I installed the updates to the latest and I don't know what to do...
  7. Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.

Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 10, version 1803 installed. When I connected my external speakers to the headphone jack, I get a constant static noise in my speakers. I notice that it starts about 5 seconds after I power up the computer during the boot up. It...
  8. No speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Support
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in: It's my second time having this no audio problem ever since I updated to windows 10. I have never experienced this problem before a certain windows 10 update (I don't remember which). If I recall correctly, I fixed it the first time by updating the sound driver and then...
  9. No speakers or headphones are plugged in

No speakers or headphones are plugged in: It's my second time having this no audio problem ever since I updated to windows 10. I have never experienced this problem before a certain windows 10 update (I don't remember which). If I recall correctly, I fixed it the first time by updating the sound driver and then...
  10. Bluetooth Speaker - Audio Stops When Focused on Messenger App - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Speaker - Audio Stops When Focused on Messenger App - Windows 10: Hello, I just bought a new Bluetooth speaker for my PC. Now whenever I have music playing in the back ground (spotify, firefox, etc.) Whenever I click on the messenger app and bring it to focus, all audio stops. When I minimise it, audio starts again. Any one know...