Windows 10: My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon

Discus and support My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NorbertOrsolits, Sep 15, 2020.

1. My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon

My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon

:)

NorbertOrsolits, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Microsoft speech recognition and Dragon professional individual not working with Microsoft Edge

Hello William,

To assist you with your concern, we would like to know if the Microsoft Speech recognition is working on other apps?

For the meantime, you can browse this
    article
    regarding speech recognition.

Regarding Dragon Professional, we suggest that you contact the software developer. It's is possible that it needs to be updated for it to work in Creators update.

We will wait for you reply regarding this matter.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Sep 15, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon

Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems

Suggest you pick one of the ones I listed- or search for another- something that is really intuitive and easy...

Are you aware of these controls?

My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon [​IMG]

dalchina, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon - Similar Threads - speech recognition Microsoft

2. Microsoft Speech Recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Speech Recognition: I wanted ro install MSSpeech_SR_en-GB_Tele for the app Crewchief, but as i downloaded it the download didn't get recocnised by crewchief. And when I open the Download it says "Another Installation is in progress. You must complete that Installation before continuing this one"...
  3. Microsoft Speech Recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Speech Recognition: I wanted ro install MSSpeech_SR_en-GB_Tele for the app Crewchief, but as i downloaded it the download didn't get recocnised by crewchief. And when I open the Download it says "Another Installation is in progress. You must complete that Installation before continuing this one"...
  4. When using speech recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When using speech recognition: I have been trying to use speech recognition while using other apps, however I have found that it opens a popup that asks me to "insert" the text. I was wondering if there is a way to skip that part of the process entirely and just have to text be dropped in....
  5. How to make Windows Speech Recognition to search the web?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Windows Speech Recognition to search the web?: Hi, using the Windows Speech Recognition tool/feature that comes in handy with windows, you could open and close programs and do a hundred other stuff from your voice, literally control your pc. Is there a way to search the web through it? If so, what's the command?...
  6. Google search- speech recognition not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google search- speech recognition not working: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro, The problem I'm having, is Google. I love it, as a browser! But, what I really like. Is it's, speech recognition. I click, on the microphone. At the end of, search bar. And I can say, anything. It then, display what I...
  7. SPEECH RECOGNITION AND SEARCH BOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SPEECH RECOGNITION AND SEARCH BOX: THE SEARCH BOX IS CONSTANTLY POPING UP AND FREEZING MY LAPTOP. THIS HAPPENS AT THE SAME TIME AS A SPEECH RECOGNITION SET "POP UP". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-and-search-box/48e43d63-8f82-4da8-9f1e-102f4d949fe0
  8. Speech recognition not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speech recognition not working.: I really need to get this to work, I keep getting this error message, I also found this post of someone with a similar problem, but just like him I can't get past step 2 since there's nothing on the left. Does anyone know how I can get it to work? submitted by /u/SGKKLNGGZ...
  9. I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15: Since the latest update I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15. I really don't know what to do since my disability keeps me from touching a keyboard to communicate with the world. Please help!...
  10. Anyone use Dragon Speech...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone use Dragon Speech...?: Does anyone use Dragon Speech to text as I'm having big problems trying to install 12.5 which worked fine on Win 7, but keeps being rejected by Win 10 for some reason. For three years or more I used to talk directly and very accurately to the laptop mike on Win 7 from...