Windows 10: "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?

Discus and support "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?"Please ignore any spelling/punctuation/grammar/etc." mistakes.1. I'm quite diligent in keeping all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GMAK6624, Oct 1, 2022.

1. GMAK6624 Win User

"My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?

"My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?"Please ignore any spelling/punctuation/grammar/etc." mistakes.1. I'm quite diligent in keeping all systems up-to-date with regard to frequently distributed MS service applications.2. Several weeks ago, while conducting these service applications, I became inquisitive about the local heading - "View Optional Updates".3. So, I thought I'd take a look in there just to see what's available. I found mostly driver updates, and I'm unsure regarding everything available there.4. But, I thought - I'll try one of these updates, because if it's not applicab

:)

GMAK6624, Oct 1, 2022
  2. qubit Win User

Think I fried my 2500K :'(

I'm cautiously optimistic that you haven't fried it. You've removed the battery as has been suggested, which is great. I'd like to also add that you should move the cmos clear link over, as described in the mobo manual. It's not clear from the posts above if you've actually done this bit. If not, it's a very important step to try.

qubit, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Pacôme Win User

Meeting request time zone

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.

I have no idea about how to make such a synchronisation. Any help would be appreciated.

Currently, I synchrosize my Outlook whith the MAPI connector to my Hotmail account and my phone directly to my Hotmail account.

When I send a meeting request to my spouse (maybe this is the bug ;-)) from my Outlook, the meeting is correct in Outlook, my phone and my spouse's phone.

When I send a meeting request to my spouse from my phone, the meeting is correct in my Outlook, my phone BUT NOT on my spouse's phone.

Pacôme, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

1. "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas? - Similar Threads - spouses laptop FRIED

2. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  3. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  4. "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?: "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?"Please ignore any spelling/punctuation/grammar/etc." mistakes.1. I'm quite diligent in keeping all systems up-to-date with regard to frequently distributed MS service applications.2. Several weeks ago, while conducting these...
  5. "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?: "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?"Please ignore any spelling/punctuation/grammar/etc." mistakes.1. I'm quite diligent in keeping all systems up-to-date with regard to frequently distributed MS service applications.2. Several weeks ago, while conducting these...
  6. My Harddrive got fried?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Harddrive got fried?: I've been using this computer for only 6 months and play Minecraft on it. I'm not sure why but during the past 3 months my computers been getting blue screens with Critical and Errors and whatnot. Suddenly 3 days ago my computer got really slow and I've only had this computer...
  7. Is my computer fried?

Is my computer fried?: I've been using this computer for a good 6 months already but its showing signs of acting up and many crashes. I play Minecraft on this computer and think that my fans might not be cooling my PC fast enough. I've been getting system error exception stop codes and have tried...
  8. Nvidea 2060 on my laptop seems to be fried... i guess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvidea 2060 on my laptop seems to be fried... i guess: Hi reddit, I'm a free lance sound designer for video games a month in to working on an oculus game, and unfortunately today, my video card stopped working. "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". My machine: 2019 Dell G7 7790 laptop...
  9. added myself to spouses computer now it says I am administrator, not spouse

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    added myself to spouses computer now it says I am administrator, not spouse: I added myself as local user on husbands computer. Now, it shows that I am administrator with my email address not husbands. Also, his files are missing....
  10. Laptop Frying Memory After Reboot

Laptop Frying Memory After Reboot: Hi, I have a HP Elite-book 8470p and recently I rebooted it and windows wouldn't start but it came up with the blue screen of death saying "Bad Pool Header" so i did a quick google and it turns out that it is mainly caused by RAM Failing so i took out the ram and replaced it...