Windows 10: My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my...

Discus and support My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I have a Sony XB-13 Bluetooth Speaker. After connecting the Speaker by going through the Add device dialog box, the status says "Connected" :- but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GDM Music, Mar 23, 2022.

1. GDM Music Win User

My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my...

So, I have a Sony XB-13 Bluetooth Speaker. After connecting the Speaker by going through the Add device dialog box, the status says "Connected" :- but still it doesn't gives out any sound when I play something on my windows 11 machine. The name of the speaker doesn't even show up in the Audio device selector List :- Please help

:)

GDM Music, Mar 23, 2022
  2. MisterEd Win User

Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

It's not Zoom. I have two Bluetooth headsets that I use with it.

Steelcase Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset

My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my... [​IMG]

My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my... [​IMG]

Samsung Buds+ (bluetooth ear buds)

MisterEd, Mar 23, 2022
  3. wiganken Win User
    Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

Thank you. Your reply caused me to look again and the BT speaker was there all the time. The reason I didn't see it the first time was due to my colour scheme. In your pictures the list is very clear but on my system the listing is difficult to see. Have a look: -

wiganken, Mar 23, 2022
  4. Tobbe Win User

My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my...

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my... ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my... d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my... :(

My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my... DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my... :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

1. My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my... - Similar Threads - SRS XB13 Speaker

2. Why my Sony SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker is not recognised by my Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Sony SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker is not recognised by my Windows 11 ?: When I click on "add device" , it only appears one device named "unknown device" and it does not connect, it says to try again connecting the device....
  3. Why my Sony SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker is not recognised by my Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my Sony SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker is not recognised by my Windows 11 ?: When I click on "add device" , it only appears one device named "unknown device" and it does not connect, it says to try again connecting the device....
  4. Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?: So I connected my laptop's audio through Bluetooth to my Alexa so that I could watch the movie on my laptop, but have the audio come from a louder speaker. After disconnecting my laptop's audio from the speaker, no sound would come out of my actual laptop. I've tried...
  5. Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?

Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?: So I connected my laptop's audio through Bluetooth to my Alexa so that I could watch the movie on my laptop, but have the audio come from a louder speaker. After disconnecting my laptop's audio from the speaker, no sound would come out of my actual laptop. I've tried...
  6. My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my...

My SRS-XB13 BT Speaker doesn't gives out any sound but it says that it's connected to my...: So, I have a Sony XB-13 Bluetooth Speaker. After connecting the Speaker by going through the Add device dialog box, the status says "Connected" :- but still it doesn't gives out any sound when I play something on my windows 11 machine. The name of the speaker doesn't even...
  7. My Sony SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker is Connected to my Windows 11 System but no Sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Sony SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker is Connected to my Windows 11 System but no Sound...: i have a Sony SRS-XB13 Bluetooth Speaker that i want to connect to my PC, although it says it's connected in the bluetooth pannel :- But nothing is showing up in the sound device selector pannel related to it so, no sound is coming from the Speaker :- I then looked up in the...
  8. My Sony SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker is Connected to my Windows 11 System but no Sound...

My Sony SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker is Connected to my Windows 11 System but no Sound...: i have a Sony SRS-XB13 Bluetooth Speaker that i want to connect to my PC, although it says it's connected in the bluetooth pannel :- But nothing is showing up in the sound device selector pannel related to it so, no sound is coming from the Speaker :- I then looked up in the...
  9. My speaker is giving very low sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My speaker is giving very low sound: my speaker, it's giving quite low sound, I've checked my settings and my optimizer isn't giving full response. I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speaker-is-giving-very-low-sound/82af0832-1929-4d76-8a1e-75821d700420
  10. Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound: As above, quite alot of my apps are not giving out any sound I've tried so many things but i cant work it out. Alot of my games are not giving out any sound and it could seem that it was caused by an update because recently bought games are working fine. However none of my...