Windows 10: my SSD isn't showing up in disk management, file explorer, and CMD

Discus and support my SSD isn't showing up in disk management, file explorer, and CMD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so I got a 2 TB SSD from Walmart I tried to install BTD 6 on the SSD it's writing stuff to the disk the disk was formatted out of the box so I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fire sgtent, Aug 15, 2022.

1. my SSD isn't showing up in disk management, file explorer, and CMD

so I got a 2 TB SSD from Walmart I tried to install BTD 6 on the SSD it's writing stuff to the disk the disk was formatted out of the box so I went to do a long format after I clicked uninstall in steam I closed steam and I go into file explorer it's not there I shut down a turned on my laptop again and now the red light not blinking anyone knows how I can get this fixed

:)

fire sgtent, Aug 15, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Hard drive showing up in disk management but not in file explorer

So I just finished building my new computer and I put a 2 tb firecuda sshd in it. I boute windows fine on my ssd and my hard drive showed up in the BIOS but it didn't show up in file explorer. I went to disk management and formatted it to be a basic drive
    but it's still not showing up in file explorer.

Jake Kogut, Aug 15, 2022
  4. my SSD isn't showing up in disk management, file explorer, and CMD

SSD not being shown in disk management

Western Digital got back to me and this solved my problem:

Thank you for your continued response.

Please perform the steps mentioned below to run Diskpart. Please note that following steps will erase all the data on the SSD including partitions and boot sector.

1. Open Command Prompt, Click on Start - Run - Type cmd and hit Enter.

2. Type diskpart, and then press ENTER to open the diskpart tool.

3. Type list disk, and then press ENTER. A list of available hard disks is displayed.

4. Type sel disk #number, and then press ENTER. Number is the number of the hard disk that you want to clean. The hard disk is now selected.

5. Type det disk, and then press ENTER. A list of partitions on the hard disk is displayed. Use this information to verify that the correct disk is selected.

6. Make sure that the disk does not contain required data, type clean all, and then press ENTER to clean the disk. All the partitions and all the data on the disk is permanently removed.

7. Type exit, and then press ENTER to close

FLY LIK A MUG, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

my SSD isn't showing up in disk management, file explorer, and CMD

1. my SSD isn't showing up in disk management, file explorer, and CMD - Similar Threads - SSD isn't showing

2. RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer: I have not made any changes to this PC for about 2 years. All of a sudden it is not showing my RAM in Disk Management and File Explorer. Please help I am unable to use my PC for gaming because it's saying drives are missing or I don't have storage....
  3. RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer: I have not made any changes to this PC for about 2 years. All of a sudden it is not showing my RAM in Disk Management and File Explorer. Please help I am unable to use my PC for gaming because it's saying drives are missing or I don't have storage....
  4. RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager

SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager: I bought an SSD and installed it today to use as my new main storage device while keeping my current hdd. I initialized it on the disk manager and gave it a letter and everything, but it won't show up on file explorer. It shows that there's 356mb used on it despite me not...
  6. SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager: I bought an SSD and installed it today to use as my new main storage device while keeping my current hdd. I initialized it on the disk manager and gave it a letter and everything, but it won't show up on file explorer. It shows that there's 356mb used on it despite me not...
  7. SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. my SSD isn't showing up in disk management, file explorer, and CMD

my SSD isn't showing up in disk management, file explorer, and CMD: so I got a 2 TB SSD from Walmart I tried to install BTD 6 on the SSD it's writing stuff to the disk the disk was formatted out of the box so I went to do a long format after I clicked uninstall in steam I closed steam and I go into file explorer it's not there I shut down a...
  9. SSD Partition not showing in Disk Management/File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Partition not showing in Disk Management/File Explorer: So I was running Windows 11 for a long time, then suddenly I started getting a blue screen error. So I ran a clean installation of Windows 10. After this, the blue screen error stopped but I couldn't upgrade to Windows 11, it gives an error message but unfortunately I didn't...
  10. SSD Partition not showing in Disk Management/File Explorer

SSD Partition not showing in Disk Management/File Explorer: So I was running Windows 11 for a long time, then suddenly I started getting a blue screen error. So I ran a clean installation of Windows 10. After this, the blue screen error stopped but I couldn't upgrade to Windows 11, it gives an error message but unfortunately I didn't...