Windows 10: My SSD won’t let my windows boot after I forced a system restart 2 times...

Discus and support My SSD won’t let my windows boot after I forced a system restart 2 times... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically I was trying to play a game,(overwatch) and the luncher (blizzard) said the game was now playing when nothing happened after I waited so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Akeotsu, Mar 28, 2020.

1. My SSD won’t let my windows boot after I forced a system restart 2 times...

So basically I was trying to play a game,(overwatch) and the luncher (blizzard) said the game was now playing when nothing happened after I waited so I restarted my pc from a restart button on the pc.

It happened to me twice when I got a blue screen with BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO and tried many things to boot windows like regback or dcbedit and many orders but non of them worked.

Windows boot system is first so I don’t know what to do. I was thinking about trying to boot with and USB but I don’t know how to do. I can’t delete all my files and go back neither. Should I buy a new SSD ?

Kinda worries me because we’re in quarantine for a long time...

Help and tips would be really appreciated

submitted by /u/Akeotsu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Akeotsu, Mar 28, 2020
  2. KBD
    KBD Win User

PC Won't Boot After Install and Restart

I was able to clear CMOS by taking out the battery and then putting it in after 5 min. That helped and i was able to boot, i got some kind of a checksum error and was given a choice to restore to last known good configuration or to default, i chose option number 1 and was able to boot into Windows, however after i restarted the PC i was back to square 1 where system wouldn't boot as before.

What do i do now? Clear CMOS again and attempt to boot into Windows do a system restore and uninstall that program that may have been the cause of this problem? Any suggestions?

3. System won't boot to Windows

I have a small problem with my (wife's) PC not booting into windows.

It's an older system that uses a 939 Gigabyte board. I had an Athlon 64 3000+ in it which has been going strong for about 5 years now.

Last night I reinstalled an Athlon 64 x2 4400+ (939) that I recently purchased into it and everything booted up fine, no problems. I was running it for approx 5-6 hours, shutting it down and restarting it several times with no issues at all.

I installed CPU-Z and CPUID HW monitor to check temps. Everything looks fine...cpu cores showed 25 and 43c along with system temp running cool.

After shutting it down last night, I restarted the PC again this morning as to keep it running helping the Artic Silver 5 I applied to further cure (so I am told).
    My wife shut the system down after I left and then restarted it again, this time it would not boot up into Windows (XP Pro). It now just runs on a constant loop with the Windows error screen lastly showing and stating :

We apologize for the inconvenience but Windows did not start successfully.
    A recent software or hardware change might have caused this.

And it goes on to say it gives several options to select from to try and restart and boot it up such as (Safe Mode...Last known good configuration ...etc ) ...all of which I have tried and nothing works.

I went into the BIOS to see if I might be able to spot any major malfunctions, but I'm not very experienced with this.

I was wondering if by switching out the cpu's if the BIOS my need to be updated to a different version, if in-fact there even is one ?

What confuses me, that after reinstalling the new cpu, it all booted up and was running great till today.......

Sorry for the long winded explanation but I'm stuck and don't know what direction to take. If anyone has suggestions on how to correct this malfunction, it would be greatly appreciated and if any additional system specs are need I can gladly post them..........

Thxxx

*+

dieselcat18, Mar 28, 2020
  4. My SSD won’t let my windows boot after I forced a system restart 2 times...

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

My SSD won’t let my windows boot after I forced a system restart 2 times...

1. My SSD won’t let my windows boot after I forced a system restart 2 times... - Similar Threads - SSD won’t let

2. My ssd won’t become the system drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ssd won’t become the system drive: I brought a new ssd for my pc Crucial P3 Plus. I installed it, then cloned my hdd onto my ssd as I want my windows on ssd. I went onto bios, put my ssd at the top of boot priority. However, the ssd still remained as a storage drive rather than the main system drive. My...
  3. My ssd won’t become the system drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ssd won’t become the system drive: I brought a new ssd for my pc Crucial P3 Plus. I installed it, then cloned my hdd onto my ssd as I want my windows on ssd. I went onto bios, put my ssd at the top of boot priority. However, the ssd still remained as a storage drive rather than the main system drive. My...
  4. My ssd won’t become the system drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My system is not booting after restart?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My system is not booting after restart?: I accidentally uninstall my hdd in device manager but i had install my os in ssd another drive . After restart my computer cant boot in to windows . Even though i cant go in to recovery mode. Why ?...
  6. My system is not booting after restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system is not booting after restart?: I accidentally uninstall my hdd in device manager but i had install my os in ssd another drive . After restart my computer cant boot in to windows . Even though i cant go in to recovery mode. Why ?...
  7. My system is not booting after restart?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My computer won’t restart after this

My computer won’t restart after this: So when I use my computer and I restart it, it just pop up this error and there is no way to escape this error [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-restart-after-this/8118de12-c064-45b8-8c77-f515faa154ab
  9. My pc won’t let me restart

My pc won’t let me restart: I think i downloaded a virus and i cant reset my laptop everytime i try and put reset this pc it opens up the settings and when i put get started nothing happens and i dont have alot of disk space to download any repair progams onto my laptop...
  10. My pc won’t let me restart

My pc won’t let me restart: I think i downloaded a virus and i cant reset my laptop everytime i try and put reset this pc it opens up the settings and when i put get started nothing happens and i dont have alot of disk space to download any repair progams onto my laptop...