Windows 10: My start menu full screen's tiles are massive and I don't know what to do.

Discus and support My start menu full screen's tiles are massive and I don't know what to do. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, for the past hour I've been searching up answers to this but none of them had anything to do with this. I don't know what to do with it but it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by The_Gaming_Loyalist, Mar 6, 2021.

1. My start menu full screen's tiles are massive and I don't know what to do.

Hi, for the past hour I've been searching up answers to this but none of them had anything to do with this. I don't know what to do with it but it's very annoying. Please help.My start menu full screen's tiles are massive and I don't know what to do. [​IMG]

:)

The_Gaming_Loyalist, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Neilg Win User

how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu

• Hello All,

I was wondering how to add the applications appearing on Windows 10 Start Menu to Windows Start Screen, that too in a specific location on the start screen, with a specific tile size and under a specific application group? Do you think it's feasible? I know it's easily done interactively by right clicking the start menu app and pinning it to Start but this has to done for the enterprise users so would like to see if the task could be accomplished using a GPO or Script.

Kind Regards,
      sK

Sreejith Kumar, Mar 6, 2021
  4. My start menu full screen's tiles are massive and I don't know what to do.

Start menu/tile screen stays on

Yes, It's a shame when people don't read the post before answering with a solution that has nothing to do with the problem...

I have the exact same issue as I suspect a lot of other people do...

Let's try again....

Before Microsoft edge latest update

1. Click on start menu icon bottom left of screen
    2. select tile or program to run
    3. start menu would disappear correctly back into the corner

After Microsoft Edge latest update

1. Click on start menu icon bottom left of screen
    2. select tile or program to run
    3. Start menu remains on screen on top of program selected
    4. In other words, start menu does not disappear

Couldn't be simpler to understand huh?

So....solution or patch to fix this?

FrankJames4, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

My start menu full screen's tiles are massive and I don't know what to do.

1. My start menu full screen's tiles are massive and I don't know what to do. - Similar Threads - start menu full

2. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  3. My C drive is full and I don't know what is filling it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My C drive is full and I don't know what is filling it: I have around 4gb free of my 110gb SSD and I have no idea what it is that is taking up that space. Is there a certain way that I can figure out the exact applications or files that are taking up so much space? submitted by /u/PBBloor [link] [comments]...
  4. What happened to my desktop/is this full screen start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my desktop/is this full screen start menu?: Hi, I have a question about whats going on with my computer. A little while ago my husband was trying to get our printer to work on our laptop and after several updates something happened with our laptop and as somebody who doesn't use the computer often I don't even know...
  5. Start menu/tile screen stays on

Start menu/tile screen stays on: Ever since the latest Edge update I did on 6/20/20 the start/tile screen stays on after you click on one of the tiles. It used to disappear after you clicked on a tile. If you move the cursor outside the start screen and click, than the start screen will disappear. It never...
  6. What do darkened tiles on the start menu mean?

What do darkened tiles on the start menu mean?: In the below image you can see part of my Windows 10 start menu, showing the "Your phone" app tile. As you can see the tile is darkened and there is what looks like some kind of progress bar along the bottom. [ATTACH] What does that indicate about the app? This happens...
  7. Remove "Pinned Tiles" while on a full screen Start menu

Remove "Pinned Tiles" while on a full screen Start menu: How can i hide the Pinned Apps file/ folder and instead when i hit start it shows me a full screen list of all my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pinned-tiles-while-on-a-full-screen-start/6d79c07a-eb95-4ec9-a687-a8d423dc83f4
  8. Start Menu full screen

Start Menu full screen: Hello Community, Recently i buy Microsoft surface i dont know how start menu become full screen even i off from start menu setting how to off full screen start menu kindly see the screen short. [IMG] Kind regards,...
  9. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  10. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551