Windows 10: My start menu is old

Discus and support My start menu is old in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got my computer fixed and now the start menu is old, I was wondering how to fix it? submitted by /u/SonOfStarGod [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SonOfStarGod, Feb 6, 2021.

1. My start menu is old

I got my computer fixed and now the start menu is old, I was wondering how to fix it?

submitted by /u/SonOfStarGod
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SonOfStarGod, Feb 6, 2021

2. Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Feb 6, 2021
  4. My start menu is old

Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

My start menu is old

1. My start menu is old - Similar Threads - start menu old

2. Windows 10 Old Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Old Start Menu?: Hi. I have Windows 10 version 21h2, and I wanted to find a way to make the "Most used" list be a separate menu from the "All apps" list. I keep searching the internet, but I don't find anything. Any way to do it? And by the way, this is what I mean:...
  3. Windows 10 Old Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Old Start Menu?: Hi. I have Windows 10 version 21h2, and I wanted to find a way to make the "Most used" list be a separate menu from the "All apps" list. I keep searching the internet, but I don't find anything. Any way to do it? And by the way, this is what I mean:...
  4. Windows 10 Old Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it? This is a desktop if that matters....
  6. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it? This is a desktop if that matters....
  7. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it?...
  8. Window 10 START MENU replaced with old fashion start menu

Window 10 START MENU replaced with old fashion start menu: I have lost my Windows 10 START soon after an upgrade in late June 2021. To check SETTINGS or to CLOSE I used LEFT click and the symbol. NOW I have an old fashion menu, have to RIGHT click and click on SHUT DOWN. I can’t PIN and have no programme list menu displayed in...
  9. Old style start menu

Old style start menu: Is it possible to switch the current start menu back to the old style start menu ? If so, how can it be done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-style-start-menu/80ed68cc-87ea-4c18-bb6f-5bdb226476ba
  10. Old Start menu

Old Start menu: How to bring back the old start menu without any programs on Build 10041 ? Below one didn't work.. ​Right click on the Start Button and select "Run" Type "regedit" Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Explorer>Advance Create a new...