Windows 10: My Start menu , notifications windows apps 3D paint and barely nothing is working except my...

Discus and support My Start menu , notifications windows apps 3D paint and barely nothing is working except my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help me out since last july im searching for a fix for this problem. My start menu is frozen nothing happens when i click it. Before that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by annieedward, Sep 15, 2020.

1. My Start menu , notifications windows apps 3D paint and barely nothing is working except my...

Please help me out since last july im searching for a fix for this problem. My start menu is frozen nothing happens when i click it. Before that happened whenever i opened my laptop it shows local disc c scan on starting up. Following days i lost my start menu , my action center. When i click on pictures it opens via paint only and not with photos and video app. Likewise no apps are working. Please do help me Unfortunely when i try to sign in accounts via settings or tries to add user even that is not possible. When i try to sign in via settings it flashes the sign in windows. My Start menu , notifications windows apps 3D paint and barely nothing is working except my... 52db8980-3feb-4eaf-b8b0-9a2f26dd65a6?upload=true.jpg

:)

annieedward, Sep 15, 2020

2. Paint 3D app problem

Hi Laura, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you should repair your Paint 3D app

Firstly, try to reset this app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on 'Windows key + I' together and open 'Settings'

2). Tap on Apps - Apps & features - Paint 3D - Advanced options

3). Tap on 'Reset'

Next, uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on the Start button

2). Type in 'Windows PowerShell' - right click on it - choose 'Run as administrator'.

3). Copy / paste the command below without quotes.

'Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage'

4). Click on Enter

5). Go to the Microsoft Store to download and reinstall the Paint 3D app.

NighthawkX, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 15, 2020
  4. PGBlanca Win User

My Start menu , notifications windows apps 3D paint and barely nothing is working except my...

Paint 3d

Hi, Taman! Thanks for reaching out. My name is Princess. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Right-click Start Menu.

2. Select Settings.

3. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

4. Select Paint 3D.

5. Click Advanced options.

6. Click the Reset button and proceed to reset.

(This will permanently delete the app's data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.)

If it does not work, I would suggest reinstalling the app. (Uninstalling this app and its settings. Your documents will not be affected.)

1. Right-click Start Menu.

2. Select Settings.

3. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

4. Select Paint 3D.

5. Click Advanced options.

6. Click the Uninstall button.

7. Get the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/paint-3d/9nbl...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

P. Blancaflor

PGBlanca, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

My Start menu , notifications windows apps 3D paint and barely nothing is working except my...

1. My Start menu , notifications windows apps 3D paint and barely nothing is working except my... - Similar Threads - Start menu notifications

2. Paint 3D not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D not working: Hello, i'm Efe. I'm so stressed of this problem. Yesterday i want draw a picture in paint 3D. I opened paint 3D and it was like this; logo popped up and kicked me. im so raged please solve this problem. thanks-efe...
  3. Paint 3D not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D not working: Hello, i'm Efe. I'm so stressed of this problem. Yesterday i want draw a picture in paint 3D. I opened paint 3D and it was like this; logo popped up and kicked me. im so raged please solve this problem. thanks-efe...
  4. Paint 3d not working

Paint 3d not working: I am not able to do anything in Paint 3d . When i open it I'm just getting black screen . I can click on the tools but it wont show up on the canvas. I am done resetting the app , updating drivers , reinstalling the app but it won't fix it . I really want to use the...
  5. 3D PAINT APP TEXT BOX NOT WORKING

3D PAINT APP TEXT BOX NOT WORKING: How to fix the text box issue on the 3D paint app. I followed the steps supplied by MS on the community, resetting the app, plus all any other ways, but its not still working. Can I have any help please? Thank you. The text gets cut, no matter the size of the font, in half....
  6. My Paint 3D has not been working properly

My Paint 3D has not been working properly: hi my paint 3d is only showing black screen but showing all the tools and features... i have also used the method of writing a code in the windows powershell.. i have reset it multiple time and even uninstalled and reinstalled it.. pls help...
  7. Paint 3D app problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D app problem: I encountered a problem with Paint 3D app because I cannot change a color of a specific area on the model. It occurs every time I try to save my project, even if I use a sticker before. All the other parts are colored without problems but this specific area is not....
  8. Paint 3D - fails on start

Paint 3D - fails on start: my os version is "Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.1]" paint3d shows the splashscreen and closes event log: Faulting application name: PaintStudio.View.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b89e5b6 Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 10.18.13.5946, time...
  9. Paint 3d app problem

Paint 3d app problem: After the creator update everything was ok except for Paint 3d. It opens ok and I start to create something but when I click on some of the actions the prog shuts down for no reason. Is there a way that I can reinstall it. I have tried the app store but the app wont download....
  10. Start menu, Notifications and Apps stopped working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, Notifications and Apps stopped working.: So yesterday I was just watching some videos on youtube and then the screen flashed for a second and started everything started acting up. I restarted my computer and since then, the start menu, notifications and all apps like the xbox app and store app no longer work. I did...