Windows 10: My start menue apps have moved.

Discus and support My start menue apps have moved. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I hit my start button bottom left all my apps have now moved to the center of the page. Any ideas? Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marine65#, Aug 4, 2022.

1. marine65# Win User

My start menue apps have moved.

When I hit my start button bottom left all my apps have now moved to the center of the page. Any ideas? Windows 10

:)

marine65#, Aug 4, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Naki, Aug 4, 2022
  4. My start menue apps have moved.

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

My start menue apps have moved.

1. My start menue apps have moved. - Similar Threads - start menue apps

2. Moving All Apps button on Start menu dialog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving All Apps button on Start menu dialog: Windows 11 Professional.I click on the start menu icon. The bottom of the popup shows my username button on the bottom lower left, and the shutdown button on the bottom lower right. Going vertical, there's some space then a Recommended text. Moving up there are icons of...
  3. Moving All Apps button on Start menu dialog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving All Apps button on Start menu dialog: Windows 11 Professional.I click on the start menu icon. The bottom of the popup shows my username button on the bottom lower left, and the shutdown button on the bottom lower right. Going vertical, there's some space then a Recommended text. Moving up there are icons of...
  4. My start menue apps have moved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My start menue apps have moved.: When I hit my start button bottom left all my apps have now moved to the center of the page. Any ideas? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menue-apps-have-moved/c0b44c53-bdc6-45a3-8ba3-7a3ff2c12649
  5. My start menue apps have moved.

My start menue apps have moved.: When I hit my start button bottom left all my apps have now moved to the center of the page. Any ideas? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menue-apps-have-moved/c0b44c53-bdc6-45a3-8ba3-7a3ff2c12649
  6. My apps in start menu

My apps in start menu: Most of my Apps in the start menu the app brings up Edge not the app i'm trying to bring up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-in-start-menu/036e37cc-7632-429e-9e08-bebfb98bb690
  7. Start Menu- Move Apps out of Folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu- Move Apps out of Folders: I run Windows 10 on my Lenovo S340 laptop with Microsoft software. In my start menu I have some apps contained in folders. I want to move some of these apps out of the folders so they can be stand alone apps and then to able to delete the folders if I choose. Can someone...
  8. Moving the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving the Start Menu: Can anyone out there help this old man PLEASE? For some reason my Start Menu has moved to the desktop from the left side, How do I move it bac k? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-the-start-menu/58191b5a-dd0c-4855-84f7-419e36cb9822
  9. I have 2 OneNote apps in my Start menu!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    I have 2 OneNote apps in my Start menu!: Hello all, I have 2 OneNote apps in All apps. One is looking like the normal app but the other one looks like a pending to download one. How can i remove the pending one? When i click on it, it takes me to the Store. But there is no update in the Store all i get is a blank...
  10. Moving tiles to start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving tiles to start menu: Is it possible to move a tile to the taskbar or the start menu. 27437