Windows 10: My Steam Account Cause My Pc to ran into a problem and needs to restart

Discus and support My Steam Account Cause My Pc to ran into a problem and needs to restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So...Hi Before I describe my problem, there's some few info that I should tell first, I played at Internet Cafe (I know, it's still pandemic. But i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AtoZ__, Sep 30, 2020.

1. /u/AtoZ__ Win User

My Steam Account Cause My Pc to ran into a problem and needs to restart

So...Hi Before I describe my problem, there's some few info that I should tell first,

1. I played at Internet Cafe (I know, it's still pandemic. But i wash my hand before i played, wear a face mask, bring hand sanitizer and etc), so there's multiple pc there.
    2. This only happens to my main account.
    3. This only happens when I played at that place.
    4. This never happened until one and a half years ago.
    5. And this problem occurred every 30-50 minutes (So at least this happened every 1 matches (I played Dota, so this happened will I'm in game))
    6. It got fixed for two weeks (When I changed my profile picture, change my nickname, and bought battle pass, but then for unknown reason it happened again)
    7. I already asked steam about this problem but they can't solved this and say that i should ask Windows
    8. I already ask Windows but they still haven't answered me yet

Ok so, everytime i played using my main account at that place, my pc got rebooted (Or blue screen, my friends said it's Blue screen, it says " My Steam Account Cause My Pc to ran into a problem and needs to restart :( Your Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you"). And this only happens to that account, even though i switch pc, it still happens even though i played almost every pc there. And sometimes i think the problem is with the pc there, but my friends and other people that played there didn't got this problem, only me. But when i switched steam account, this problem never occurs to me (even though my pc got rebooted before when i used my main account.) So i think that my account is the problem and it's weird how i am the only one that got this problem, when i try searched it up on Google and Reddit, there's no discussion, article, etc about this. So I'm at lost right now.

So please if you guys know how to fix this, please tell me..

submitted by /u/AtoZ__
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AtoZ__, Sep 30, 2020

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 30, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Steam account 'logged in elsewhere'.

Yes I did. And also +1 for the browser change causes the same issue.

RCoon, Sep 30, 2020
  4. My Steam Account Cause My Pc to ran into a problem and needs to restart

steam problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your steam game is not opening. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If the issue persist, we highly recommend that you contact Steam support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

My Steam Account Cause My Pc to ran into a problem and needs to restart

1. My Steam Account Cause My Pc to ran into a problem and needs to restart - Similar Threads - Steam Account Cause

2. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I went to boot up my computer as always and saw I had an update at the bottom right. Updated my computer and when I restarted o started watching goodfellas on netflix. I don't think I had any apps open other than chrome and discord and after maybe 30 minutes of watching, my...
  3. Microsoft.Notes causing "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" ?

Microsoft.Notes causing "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" ?: [ATTACH] I was just browsing the internet when I got my first "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" error on a new Asus PN50 4800U. I attached the report. Is it sticky notes that's causing crashes? Thanks....
  4. PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My laptop is dual booted and whenever I try into go into windows I get the error that my pc ran into problem and needs to restart but I am able to go into Ubuntu easily. I can't even enter safemode. Whenever I do I get the following error again that your pc ran into...
  5. My PC ran into a problem and needs to restart and that they'll restart it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC ran into a problem and needs to restart and that they'll restart it: It stays on that screen for a minute or so until I get a message saying that my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart and that they'll restart it for me. It also gives me a QR code that goes to a page that doesn't work and the stop code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME....
  6. "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.."

"Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart..": I don't know why this happens to my pc frequently. I was reading a pdf and suddenly a blue colored screen with this above typing appears. It made me wait till it finished the restart. I have an online exam in the coming days and I am really worried that this could happen...
  7. PC ran into problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC ran into problem and needs to restart: I am continuously getting "PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" issue. I have tried disk checking using "chkdsk" command but got no problem with the disk. what might be the possible reason. please suggest something as I do not want to reset my system....
  8. pc ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc ran into a problem and needs to restart: i just recently got my pc. i was just using it and all of the sudden the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and its been stuck on 0% for a few hours now. it doesnt move on or anything its just been frozen on 0%. ive looked up if i can do...
  9. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": This is an intermittent problem, and never occurred with Windows 7. When I receive this error and reboot, my computer will usually not post. Repeatedly resetting the start button (about 50 to 100 times) will eventually allow the computer to boot, and all is well for a month...
  10. PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I had upgraded my Acer Aspire Laptop (CORE i5 - 4GB RAM) from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 recently. As it was running very slow, I decided to do a 'clean reset'. By mistake, the recovery partition also cleaned. It then went to a blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem...