Windows 10: My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated

Discus and support My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So resently my windows 10 Updated and in doing so a list of things on my pc where deleted like a bunch of games and im wondering how i can gets these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DilanRodriguez, Apr 13, 2019.

1. My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated

So resently my windows 10 Updated and in doing so a list of things on my pc where deleted like a bunch of games and im wondering how i can gets these back with out having to go through the process of geting them back

:)

DilanRodriguez, Apr 13, 2019

2. Steam games do not work after latest update

Hi,

Issues in launching Steam games after the Windows 10, version 1703 update may occur if Game Mode is disabled or the game components are corrupted.

To resolve your concern, we recommend that you manually enable Game Mode by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + G on your keyboard.
    • Select Settings in the Game bar.
    • In the General tab, select the check box for
      Game Mode.

If you are still experiencing the same issue after enabling Game Mode, please answer the questions below so we can properly isolate your concern.

• Were you asked to uninstall the Steam games before installing the Windows 10, version 1703 update?
    • Does the issue occur on other games aside from Steam games?

Loraine Mon, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Steam game crashes

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Does the issue occur only with Steam games or all games?
    • Are you able to view videos?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 13, 2019
  4. My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated

Online gaming problem; steam dota2

Hi manojpheiroijam,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your game crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, I highly suggest that you contact Steam Support for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated

1. My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated - Similar Threads - Steam Epic Game

2. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender. Everything seems OK, but the EPIC and STEAM launchers are prevented from accessing Internet.How do we fix this?...
  3. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender. Everything seems OK, but the EPIC and STEAM launchers are prevented from accessing Internet.How do we fix this?...
  4. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  5. epic games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  6. epic games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Epic games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epic games: I have been trying to install epic games for a couple weeks now and have had no luck. I've done all the troubleshooting online for it and i even contacted epic games. They think it may be on my end which is why i am seeing if you guys can help....
  8. Can't delete Epic game Launcher.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't delete Epic game Launcher.: Hello, Epic Games Launcher Keeps crashing a lot making other apps and website crash and slow, So I tried to delete Epic Game, And its keeps saying "Please close Epic Game Launcher before trying to delete it." I'm so confused the Epic Game is not even open. Also I downloaded...
  9. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it wont let me login in to fortnite because it always it fails even though it has the auto updates on....
  10. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. Even, Roblox, installed in my PC, does not start. It must have something to do with the latest update. Messages go from Invalid SSL to Invalid Certificate. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender...