Windows 10: my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc

Discus and support my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have Ferrari 458 italia steering wheel from thrustmaster, I found it after some time in my basement, when I tried to connect it to my main pc, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abbodahmad, May 23, 2022.

1. my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc

So I have Ferrari 458 italia steering wheel from thrustmaster, I found it after some time in my basement, when I tried to connect it to my main pc, my desktop started to dissapear, my start menu stopped working, task bar was flickering, all windows got like... a windows classic theme and after 15 seconds or so it all went black with error popup saying nothing, I couldnt even close it. So I went to my laptop to see if it was having any problems, I plugged it in and... it did all that again, So idk what to do, it has to be a windows problem of some kind.and i just updated to windows 11 so maybe

:)

abbodahmad, May 23, 2022

2. Thrustmaster 458 Italia Not Working-Error "Drivers are unavailable"

Hi,

As you are getting the error "driver is unavailable", I suggest you to visit the manufacturer's website and check for the latest drivers and install the driver for Thrustmaster 458 Italia.

Refer to the below link to download and install the drivers.
    Sim Racing Wheels, Pedal Sets and Accessories | Thrustmaster

Hope the above information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 23, 2022
  3. Robotic65 Win User
    Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals

I am planning on buying the thrustmaster 458 italia steering whelk and pedals would they work with my surface pro 3 or 4 on the crew 2?

Robotic65, May 23, 2022
  4. my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc

Thrustmaster ferrari 458 wheel

my Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 spider wheel shows up in devices and printers as unspecified is there any way I can get to recognise that it is a steering wheel so I can use it for my pc?

any help would be appreciated

thanks Owen

owenmackintosh, May 23, 2022
Thema:

my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc

1. my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc - Similar Threads - steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari

2. Volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia compatible avec Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia compatible avec Windows 10: Je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner mon volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia avec Windows 10. Dans les paramètres de Mon PC, cela me dit qu'il s'agit d'un matériel non spécifié. Comment faire en sorte que je puisse l'utiliser pour jouer sur assetto corsa par exemple...
  3. Volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia compatible avec Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia compatible avec Windows 10: Je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner mon volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia avec Windows 10. Dans les paramètres de Mon PC, cela me dit qu'il s'agit d'un matériel non spécifié. Comment faire en sorte que je puisse l'utiliser pour jouer sur assetto corsa par exemple...
  4. my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc

my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc: So I have Ferrari 458 italia steering wheel from thrustmaster, I found it after some time in my basement, when I tried to connect it to my main pc, my desktop started to dissapear, my start menu stopped working, task bar was flickering, all windows got like... a windows...
  5. thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia works on windows 10, but not on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia works on windows 10, but not on windows 11: Recently I upgraded my laptop from windows 10 to 11. thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia wheel works well on windows 10 but after upgrading to windows 11, it doesn't work. As soon as Thrustmaster wheel is connected to laptop, laptop does not detect the wheel and screen flickers...
  6. thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia works on windows 10, but not on windows 11

thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia works on windows 10, but not on windows 11: Recently I upgraded my laptop from windows 10 to 11. thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia wheel works well on windows 10 but after upgrading to windows 11, it doesn't work. As soon as Thrustmaster wheel is connected to laptop, laptop does not detect the wheel and screen flickers...
  7. ferrari 458 racing wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ferrari 458 racing wheel: my sterring wheel dosent work.. so dont know where i can found a driver and install it.. pliz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ferrari-458-racing-wheel/d8613bf1-82b2-4424-9c06-943db38b4107
  8. Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360: Dear All, Could you please help me and give the solution for this issue: Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360 I tried to remove the previous windows updated but I couldn't. This usb wheel is working with the xbox...
  9. Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360: Dear All, Could you please help me and give the solution for this issue: Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360 I tried to remove the previous windows updated but I couldn't. This usb wheel is working with the xbox...
  10. Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals: I am planning on buying the thrustmaster 458 italia steering whelk and pedals would they work with my surface pro 3 or 4 on the crew 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrustmaster-458-italia-steering-wheel-and-pedals/388a24f0-2aa9-49c7-8d72-dd068be1fcdc