Windows 10: My Sticky Notes is not working

Discus and support My Sticky Notes is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help... My sticky notes is not working... How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fernandez_Pius, Oct 13, 2018.

1. My Sticky Notes is not working

Help... My sticky notes is not working... How do I fix it?

:)

Fernandez_Pius, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 13, 2018
  4. My Sticky Notes is not working

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

My Sticky Notes is not working

1. My Sticky Notes is not working - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes working

2. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  3. Sticky Notes Insights not working

Sticky Notes Insights not working: I have insights turned on in Sicky Notes but when I try to use the ticker stock ie $JPM it doesn't return the stock price or anything. I'm running image 10.0.17134.1304 and on another machine new 10.0.18362.657. Cortana is running on both. I have USA region and in English...
  4. minimize sticky notes not working

minimize sticky notes not working: I am trying to minimize my sticky notes and for some reason that easy option is gone for me. I tried to click the taskbar icon, or alt F4, bit options are not working...
  5. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  6. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  7. Sticky notes stop working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky notes stop working.: When i start up Sticky Notes it shows that it's running but the notes will not pop up when I hit new note or when try to open my save notes it does nothing. Also, it lets me right click on it abd see the option under tasks like [note list] and its [settings] but other than...
  8. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: Today I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro 64bit from version 1803 to 1809. Microsoft Sticky Notes version 3.1.55.0 is broken. I tried resetting it in Settings/Apps&Features to no avail. Settings will not let me uninstall. I have lost all of my previous notes which were working...
  9. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled, and nothing's worked. This has been going on for a month. Everytime I attempt to launch it, the icon appears in the toolbar for a few seconds, but it closes and nothing more. What should I do? I don't really care if my notes are deleted...
  10. Sticky Notes App not working

Sticky Notes App not working: On my startpage, the app is faded compared to other apps. The only other apps that aren't working and also faded are 3Dviewer and resize image. Solutions I've tried: Repairing it via settings Resetting it via settings Uninstalling via Powershell and reinstalling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my sticky notes are not working