Windows 10: My Stocky Notes will not open

Discus and support My Stocky Notes will not open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My sticky notes does not open after clicking on it. Nothing happens after I click on it. I believe it happened 2 weeks ago after I updated windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NS10, Oct 22, 2018.

1. NS10 Win User

My Stocky Notes will not open

My sticky notes does not open after clicking on it. Nothing happens after I click on it. I believe it happened 2 weeks ago after I updated windows 10 to version 1803. I have followed recommendations to restore, uninstall, and reinstall. I was able to restore and uninstall but with no luck in reinstalling. When I try to reinstall sticky notes nothing happens. What do I do?

:)

2. ARC1020 Win User

Additional post-Anniversary update kills Stocky Notes app

The Microsoft Sticky Notes app was updated today from version 1.1.4.0 to version 1.1.7.0.
    However, despite what it says in the above Windows Store release notes, the problem described by the OP hasn't been fixed and still remains. Except for the first run after resetting/re-installing it, the app still crashes every time when trying to open it. The only difference is instead of the error shown in Post No.2, it now shows the following:

This Anniversary Update is going rather well so far... My Stocky Notes will not open :)

My Stocky Notes will not open [​IMG]

ARC1020, Oct 22, 2018
  3. One Note is not opening in my laptop

Hi Girish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by
    Ruxo in the following thread which discusses about how to uninstall OneNote .

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...nt-wrong/9fdfa434-ce3b-4df2-844b-cabb2213ded8

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My Stocky Notes will not open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. My Stocky Notes will not open - Similar Threads - Stocky Notes open

2. Sticky notes won’t open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes won’t open: I have an issue with sticky notes. When I start my PC, sticky notes show up on the PC, but then they disappear. Perhaps, they start working in the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-wont-open/686210b7-891e-4651-a918-a6463ade152e
  3. How to open a side note in One Note?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open a side note in One Note?: I keep seeing references online to this feature, but I can't find it in the OneNote app. I have Windows 10 1909, and all my apps are up to date including OneNote - I just checked this in the Windows Store app > Downloads and Updates. Also, I found this article, from Nov....
  4. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  5. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...
  6. MY NOTES

MY NOTES: Is it possible to print "My Notes?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notes/55bd6e4c-47b0-4cf3-8cce-5ecc17a74feb
  7. Sticky Notes Unable to Open

Sticky Notes Unable to Open: Tried opening the sticky notes and it just doesn't open up. Clicking the icon, laptop tried opening only to be closed the next thing. Need the stuff in sticky notes desperately!...
  8. Sticky Notes Doesn't Open My Backed Up plum.sqlite Notes

Sticky Notes Doesn't Open My Backed Up plum.sqlite Notes: Hi! I backed up my plum.sqlite file and tried transferring it to another Windows 10. Inside the file, I can see that the info with all my text is within the code but when I open Sticky Notes, only 1 blank note appears, not any of my past notes. Is there a way to resolve...
  9. cant open sticky notes

cant open sticky notes: I can't open the sticky note again after I update it to version 3.0, please give me the solution !. I tried to reset and uninstall the sticky note, but it still didn't work....
  10. Not able to open Sticky Notes

Not able to open Sticky Notes: I have a custom based Windows 10 1703 image. I am not able to access Sticky Notes. It opens but sticks on task-bar like its hanged. Please help. [img] 98711