Windows 10: My store bought laptop wants me to verify windows

Discus and support My store bought laptop wants me to verify windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i spent 600$ on a laptop at an official electronics store and now after 6 months it wants me to put in the computers windows key but i dont have that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lukaAV, Feb 28, 2021.

1. lukaAV Win User

My store bought laptop wants me to verify windows

i spent 600$ on a laptop at an official electronics store and now after 6 months it wants me to put in the computers windows key but i dont have that since they didnt give me anything other than the laptop a receipt and its charger. what do i do to fix this?

:)

lukaAV, Feb 28, 2021

2. Disk crached for Dell Laptop Bought from Store

I want to know 2 things,

• What is the warranty on laptop bought from store
    • I bought in USA and gifted it to a friend in India. How does he fix this?

Parag Kacharia, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 28, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

1. My store bought laptop wants me to verify windows - Similar Threads - store bought laptop

2. I bought my laptop that came with genuine Windows 10 OS. I now want to reformat my laptop...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought my laptop that came with genuine Windows 10 OS. I now want to reformat my laptop...: I bought my laptop that came with genuine Windows 10 OS. I now want to reformat my laptop and I'm wondering how I can reinstall the genuine Windows 10 since I don't have the authentication key....
  3. I bought my laptop that came with genuine Windows 10 OS. I now want to reformat my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my laptop that came with genuine Windows 10 OS. I now want to reformat my laptop...: I bought my laptop that came with genuine Windows 10 OS. I now want to reformat my laptop and I'm wondering how I can reinstall the genuine Windows 10 since I don't have the authentication key....
  4. I bought my laptop that came with genuine Windows 10 OS. I now want to reformat my laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store wants me to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store wants me to buy Minecraft again?: I bought Minecraft in April this year. Now i wanted to download it again but the store says that i do not own it and that i have to rebuy it? My Order History however confirms that i bought and own the game. I also double-checked if i'm logged in with the same account. So...
  6. I’ve bought a new laptop and it wants me to use an Ethernet cable for some reason and not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve bought a new laptop and it wants me to use an Ethernet cable for some reason and not...: I bought an acer predator Helios 300 and when I try to connect it wants me to use an Ethernet cable instead for some reason the laptop is refurbished as well I’ve posted some pics and I have no WiFi adapter for some reason https://imgur.com/a/K0t8yqF submitted by...
  7. Bought a laptop in China, want to change language to English

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a laptop in China, want to change language to English: I bought a laptop in China, but the only display language option is Chinese; it won't let me change it to English. The OEM description says CoreCountrySpecific, is this related? Is there any way I can change the language? Thanks...
  8. My laptop wants me to "verify my identity" but the email it wants is no longer linked to my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop wants me to "verify my identity" but the email it wants is no longer linked to my...: As stated in the title my Laptop is repeatedly asking me to verify my identity, but when I click to verify the email it gives me to sign into is one no longer linked to my Microsoft account. It isn't a serious problem, but it is annoying that every time I open my computer it...
  9. Bought laptop with other os. Want to transfer windows 10 to my new laptop. Deleted all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bought laptop with other os. Want to transfer windows 10 to my new laptop. Deleted all...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MansaQu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eytgex/bought_laptop_with_other_os_want_to_transfer/
  10. Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...: I am on the same account, I have tried to reset Microsoft Store through WSReset.exe and my billing history is empty because I have bought the code from a third party website. The code worked fine, I played Minecraft without any problems on my PC but I can't find the game in...