Windows 10: My Store dont keep my apps

Discus and support My Store dont keep my apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded several apps in my computer using MS Store 2 days ago. Today, I checked on my laptop and my apps are missing and as I check on MS Store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by howard_dare4, Dec 4, 2022.

1. My Store dont keep my apps

I downloaded several apps in my computer using MS Store 2 days ago. Today, I checked on my laptop and my apps are missing and as I check on MS Store the apps are need to download again? There is no apps installed in my library and I need to get the apps one by one again. I also have pending updates in some of my apps before and it is not installing. It keep saying pending for installation and does not install without error message.

:)

howard_dare4, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My Store dont keep my apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 4, 2022
  3. store game dont work

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• Do you receive any error message?
    I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Windows Store Apps.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if it works.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

1. Press Windows key + R from the
    Desktop and click on Enter.

2. Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 4, 2022
  4. My Store dont keep my apps

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

My Store dont keep my apps

1. My Store dont keep my apps - Similar Threads - Store dont keep

2. why my micrasoft store dont installling in my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why my micrasoft store dont installling in my pc: my micrasoft store dont installing i format my pc when pc opened i see ms store deleted pls help me i tryed all metods i swear but dont working ;...
  3. why my micrasoft store dont installling in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my micrasoft store dont installling in my pc: my micrasoft store dont installing i format my pc when pc opened i see ms store deleted pls help me i tryed all metods i swear but dont working ;...
  4. why my micrasoft store dont installling in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Store dont keep my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Store dont keep my apps: I downloaded several apps in my computer using MS Store 2 days ago. Today, I checked on my laptop and my apps are missing and as I check on MS Store the apps are need to download again? There is no apps installed in my library and I need to get the apps one by one again. I...
  6. My Store dont keep my apps

My Store dont keep my apps: I downloaded several apps in my computer using MS Store 2 days ago. Today, I checked on my laptop and my apps are missing and as I check on MS Store the apps are need to download again? There is no apps installed in my library and I need to get the apps one by one again. I...
  7. store keeps failing to update my apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store keeps failing to update my apps: MS Store keeps failing to update application in my device. It says something went wrong. I been dealing with this for a week now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-keeps-failing-to-update-my-apps/27eb8623-abbb-4eb4-a69e-54da40a01219
  8. store keeps failing to update my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store keeps failing to update my apps: MS Store keeps failing to update application in my device. It says something went wrong. I been dealing with this for a week now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-keeps-failing-to-update-my-apps/27eb8623-abbb-4eb4-a69e-54da40a01219
  9. store keeps failing to update my apps

10. my app store

my app store: Can i use my microsoft sign in for my app store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-store/6543b743-d640-4e6e-8922-866c585d210f