Windows 10: My subscription to Office Payment is not going through.

Discus and support My subscription to Office Payment is not going through. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have tried many times to buy the subscription and a message is coming up saying There was a problem adding the payment method to your profile; as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scott Sookram, Apr 19, 2020.

1. My subscription to Office Payment is not going through.

I have tried many times to buy the subscription and a message is coming up saying

There was a problem adding the payment method to your profile; as I have to add a new credit card

Error Details

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

LMvm7NrZsUOv+hpN.24
    2020/04/19 - 19:21:05 UTC

But noting is ever going through

Thanks

Scott

:)

Scott Sookram, Apr 19, 2020
  2. RG_IN Win User

Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

Hi,

I am unable to renew the OFFICE-365 subscription. The payment option only has a credit/debit card. Tried using multiple cards, it always says that the details entered are incorrect. The site says "Bank couldn't authorize the payment method". The debit cards
    are all active and I have used one of them last time to renew a OFFICE-365 subscription.

Raised multiple service requests on the same, but no solution. Had long chats, still no solution.

RG_IN, Apr 19, 2020
  3. S-n-S Win User
    subscription Microsoft Office 365

As a practical matter, whether you renew your existing subscription with the same or a different credit card, or begin a new subscription, makes no difference. The manner of your payment is merely a detail, as long you make payment in some form. There will
    be no interruption in your access to Office 365 or to the other benefits that come with it.

You can renew or start anew by signing in to your Microsoft account at

Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

and heading to the Subscriptions section of the website.

S-n-S, Apr 19, 2020
  4. My subscription to Office Payment is not going through.

How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

Hello Herb, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest you follow the instructions down below then refer to the link for more information.

Change subscription plans

You can switch subscription plans for Xbox Live, Game Pass, and Office 365.

To change your subscription recurrence (for example, from monthly to yearly):

Sign in to your Services & subscriptions with your Microsoft account.

Find the subscription in the list.

Select Manage > Change > Switch, and then choose your new recurrence. If you don't see this option, make sure recurring billing is on.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402702...

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

My subscription to Office Payment is not going through.

1. My subscription to Office Payment is not going through. - Similar Threads - subscription Office Payment

2. Office subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...
  3. Office subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...
  4. Monthly Subscription payment went through, but I'm still seeing ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monthly Subscription payment went through, but I'm still seeing ads: Solitaire Premium Edition - Monthly Subscription - Payment hit my bank but I'm still seeing ads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monthly-subscription-payment-went-through-but-im/460983c8-664e-4133-8906-7fbe764e42a6
  5. Monthly Subscription payment went through, but I'm still seeing ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monthly Subscription payment went through, but I'm still seeing ads: Solitaire Premium Edition - Monthly Subscription - Payment hit my bank but I'm still seeing ads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monthly-subscription-payment-went-through-but-im/460983c8-664e-4133-8906-7fbe764e42a6
  6. Past Due Subscription Payments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Past Due Subscription Payments: I have been a subscriber of Microsoft 365 for years. When my payment doesn't clear occasionally, after so many days of non-payment I am unable to use Word or any of the other apps. I can open them but the fields are grayed out. Does this happen to anyone else? Or do you have...
  7. Microsoft Subscription payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Subscription payment: Can I use an Xbox gift card to pay for my Microsoft Account and Word subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-payment/2fd8a721-46a0-4bfe-9fb8-7336eedf389b
  8. Microsoft subscription payment methods

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft subscription payment methods: I was wondering if I can use Microsoft or Windows gift cards to pay for OneDrive subscriptions (monthly or annual doesn’t truly matter) or do I have to pay for it differently like with Microsoft Office 365?...
  9. office subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    office subscription: I have an Office 365 Personal subscription, but have an option displayed on my subscription information page to install the app, I am having trouble discerning if I am using the version I have subscribed to...
  10. Office subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office subscription: OK boys can you help me out here. I've received the email today about the renewal for my subscription to Office 365. We can't afford it especially as we only really use Excel with the occasional use of Word, although I use OneNote quite a bit. When I took it out I got a...