Windows 10: My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine

Discus and support My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ron Ely1, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Ron Ely1 Win User

My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine

My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine

:)

Ron Ely1, Mar 23, 2023
  2. rhi182 Win User

number for Nokia tech support

I've put in a repair request to Nokia tech support via the aveno page, I received payment confirmation but nothing else, as it's supposed to be pick up next day I have no idea what to do. I phoned aveno who told me to email Nokia techs email address as
    they do not have a number, I emailed and have yet to receive a reply. Does anyone have a number for them at all? Getting a bit anxious that they have taken my money and won't actually complete a repair.

Thanks

rhi182, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Bluntzy Win User
    Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?

I spent over an hour waiting in the support chat to be transferred to the Windows Tech Expert who was supposed to be able to help with "wait time of about 2 minutes." Then, while still in chat screen, was given notice that I was disconnected. So I started a new chat, told them the situation, they said they were transferring me to the Windows Tech Expert again and it would be 5-10 minutes. I spent another 45 minutes waiting in that chat screen to get no response and disconnected AGAIN! Is there even a Windows Tech Expert to chat with or have Nishta and Madelyn both lied to me in hopes I'd give up?

Bluntzy, Mar 23, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

DaveM121, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

1. My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine - Similar Threads - support request number

2. chat with tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chat with tech support: JPEG & PNP I think it is called PNP Files do not open. I have Windows 11 on a Dell Desktop Computer. I tried to Repair & Reset Microsoft Photos - Advanced and it did not work. JPEG, Etc still not Opening.I refer this to Technical Support for their Expertise.ThanksHugh...
  3. chat with tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chat with tech support: JPEG & PNP I think it is called PNP Files do not open. I have Windows 11 on a Dell Desktop Computer. I tried to Repair & Reset Microsoft Photos - Advanced and it did not work. JPEG, Etc still not Opening.I refer this to Technical Support for their Expertise.ThanksHugh...
  4. request a chat with Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    request a chat with Microsoft support: case number1054265332 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-a-chat-with-microsoft-support/b01c7271-adb1-4bcb-9fd4-7fc725d3a249
  5. request a chat with Microsoft support

request a chat with Microsoft support: case number1054265332 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-a-chat-with-microsoft-support/b01c7271-adb1-4bcb-9fd4-7fc725d3a249
  6. request a chat with Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine

My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine: My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-support-request-number-is-1051428363-re/b7d7ed05-818a-45fd-b7c8-a9c88527cdb9
  8. Why support is not any response to my chat request? I have request to chat with support and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why support is not any response to my chat request? I have request to chat with support and...: I am having problems and requested the chat, they couldnot fix in first chat so, they gave case number and link for chat but it will take to me to new support again, which was no problem. They would create a case and do nothing. No reponse at all. I have waited a week for...
  9. Why support is not any response to my chat request? I have request to chat with support and...

Why support is not any response to my chat request? I have request to chat with support and...: I am having problems and requested the chat, they couldnot fix in first chat so, they gave case number and link for chat but it will take to me to new support again, which was no problem. They would create a case and do nothing. No reponse at all. I have waited a week for...
  10. Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?: I spent over an hour waiting in the support chat to be transferred to the Windows Tech Expert who was supposed to be able to help with "wait time of about 2 minutes." Then, while still in chat screen, was given notice that I was disconnected. So I started a new chat, told...