Windows 10: My "SupportAssist" won't run

Discus and support My "SupportAssist" won't run in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My "SupportAssist" won't run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-supportassist-wont-run/771077e0-979a-4f2e-8bc0-f6111b4e218b Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ed#7, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Ed#7 Win User

My "SupportAssist" won't run

:)

Ed#7, Apr 1, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. SupportAssist tile does not work

Hi Ken,

To better assist you, kindly provide us a screenshot of the "SupportAssist tile" so we can investigate.

Meanwhile, kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

Looking forward to your response.

Raymond Ave, May 25, 2020
  4. Ed#7 Win User

Thema:

1. My "SupportAssist" won't run - Similar Threads - SupportAssist won't run

2. Can't click optimize my system in SupportAssist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't click optimize my system in SupportAssist: Hello,I'm a user of Dell Inspiron 5559, i recently made a reset to my pc. After the reset, i cannot optimize my device as the option is grayed out and can't be clicked. Please help me asap!...
  3. Dell supportassist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell supportassist: So I recently bought a Dell XPS 7300 and noticed that there is something called dell supportassist on it. It spams notifications after a few days, and It asks me to install new drivers and check the drive. I was wondering if the supportassist does more good to a laptop? I...
  4. SupportAssist

in Windows 10 Customization
    SupportAssist: Dell SupportAssist will not install on my Inspirion 15 5000 series laptop. I download the installer. double click and it starts for 1 second then disappears. What will correct this...
  5. SupportAssist Keeps On Popping Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SupportAssist Keeps On Popping Up: Hello, I have been having a problem with my computer for almost 2 months. I can't get in at all. I have tried so many attempts to get in it. The thing that is blocking me to access everything is that SupportAssist just keeps on popping up. How do I fix this? Thanks a...
  6. Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery: Dear All, I have an Inspiron 3593 i3 10th Gen Laptop. I'm going to restore the system using SupportAssist OS Recovery tool. So after doing that do I have to install all the drivers and softwares which came up with device such as; 1.Dell Mobile Connect 2.Dell Update...
  7. Dell SupportAssist keep restarting my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell SupportAssist keep restarting my computer: I dont know why but right after I install this program it automatically restarts my computer nonstop until I remove the program completely. This is not happening with other programs....
  8. Supportassist in Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Supportassist in Win10: Supportassist has stopped working. I can not update this app and my PC is getting slow. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/supportassist-in-win10/ab31e929-18e1-47fe-9023-9fb2bea7066b
  9. dell SupportAssist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dell SupportAssist: Has anyone had problems with dell SupportAssist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/dell-supportassist/2be55769-54cf-4d24-bd3e-7ff24b966a70"
  10. SupportAssist on Dell computer appeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SupportAssist on Dell computer appeared: I got on my dell computer while i was off of it, and all of a sudden some application on my desktop called "SupportAssist" was on my computer and apparently it was made today. [img] I scanned with malwarebytes and got nothing nor with windows defender. I dont...