Windows 10: My surface book 2 won’t turn on at all. Less than 2 months old. Any suggestions?

Discus and support My surface book 2 won’t turn on at all. Less than 2 months old. Any suggestions? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I turned on my surface book 2 purchased in April and the screen is black. Cord looks like it is charging but no response. The only button that lights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EricHarris19, Jun 30, 2020.

1. My surface book 2 won’t turn on at all. Less than 2 months old. Any suggestions?

I turned on my surface book 2 purchased in April and the screen is black. Cord looks like it is charging but no response. The only button that lights up on keyboars is the attach and detach feature. Anyone???

:)

EricHarris19, Jun 30, 2020
  2. alexldw Win User

Microsoft Surface Book 2 Lagging - 2 months old.

Hello all,

I am writing this in a last ditch effort before chucking my surface book 2 out of the window. My surface book 2 is slow or lagging half of the time I am using it. It is usually right after opening and then takes about 10-20 minutes for it to figure itself
    out, but even then - after a longer period of usage it starts to act up again. Sometimes it is just a minor lag, like today where I finally had the patience to click and create an account on here, but other times I get so angry since this is my computer I
    have to work on, that I have to take a minute to calm down. A laptop should NOT have this many issues and this happened with my Surface Pro as well which is why I bought this thing in the first place.

I have updated it to the most recent update and have run the surface toolkit to no avail. I have also tried to do open 'run' and do all kinds of .exe things the internet has suggested. If you suggest a hard reset, please let me know how I can backup my files
    somewhere so I have them for when it comes back. I have also run McAfee and the program cannot find any viruses.

Help me, I beg you! I do not want to have to go to a macbook but this is driving me absolutely insane.

alexldw, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets

Source: Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
  4. My surface book 2 won’t turn on at all. Less than 2 months old. Any suggestions?

Surface Book 2

I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success.

I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?

Teacher GMD, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

My surface book 2 won’t turn on at all. Less than 2 months old. Any suggestions?

1. My surface book 2 won’t turn on at all. Less than 2 months old. Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - surface book won’t

2. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  3. Surface Book 2 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Book 2 Login: My buddy purchased his MS Surface Book2 a couple years ago. He always used facial recognition to log in. About a week ago, the facial recognition ceased to exist. He doesn't remember his Pin or Password. The hyperlink that says 'Forgot Pin' doesnt send me to another page...
  4. Surface Book 2 irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 irql not less or equal: Please review the dump files in the link provided. This BSOD problem has haunted me for too long! Link to Windows dump files in Public folder on OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!BAep-_Zo1WYYh50JIFT5Z5LWx_r2og?e=KRUxKgDt2UGux6As8xEmbw&at=9...
  5. Microsoft Surface Book 2 Lagging - 2 months old.

Microsoft Surface Book 2 Lagging - 2 months old.: Hello all, I am writing this in a last ditch effort before chucking my surface book 2 out of the window. My surface book 2 is slow or lagging half of the time I am using it. It is usually right after opening and then takes about 10-20 minutes for it to figure itself out,...
  6. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  7. instagram on surface book 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram on surface book 2: While attempting to install Instagram on a new surface book 2 device, an error read that requirements were needed. Directx and more than 2 GB of ram were indicated as the need but the machine has 8GB and is on Directx v12. Do you have any advice on what we should do next?...
  8. Surface Book 2 overheating

Surface Book 2 overheating: Okay so I know the Surface Books have an issue with overheating. I absolutely LOVE my computer but obviously the overheating is an issue. Other posts talk about how its their screen that has the issue. I've even seen where the battery in the screen swoll up. My keyboard is...
  9. Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets: Surface Book 2 15” available for pre-order in 17 new markets starting today. m0WhrRIqT6Y Surface Book 2 is the most powerful Surface we’ve ever built, and customers love that they can run their most demanding applications from anywhere. For those of you who have been...
  10. Introducing Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Book 2: [img] When you think about Microsoft and you hear our mission – to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more – it’s powerful. As product makers, we have to believe in the reasons we build our products. From Office to Windows to Surface,...