Windows 10: My surface did not load.

Discus and support My surface did not load. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My surface did not load and a blue screen popped up after holding down the power button. The blue screen has this message, Recovery. It looks like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AprilPixler, Sep 15, 2018.

1. My surface did not load.

My surface did not load and a blue screen popped up after holding down the power button. The blue screen has this message, Recovery. It looks like windows didn't load correctly. What do I do now?

:)

AprilPixler, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, My surface did not load. :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
  4. My surface did not load.

"Surface Detach" Icon Removal on Surface Book Taskbar

Hi,

As per the description I understand that you are trying to remove the Surface detach icon from the Taskbar on your Surface device, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable it and check if it helps.

You will have to disable the Surface DTX. Follow:

• Press and hold (or right-click) the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • In Task Manager, select the Startup tab.
    • Check if the Surface DTX status is shown as Disabled.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • Go to Start
      My surface did not load. f7c7fdba-6df5-43d9-a333-f8148a96bfa5.png
      , and select
      Power > Restart to restart your Surface Book.

Hope it helps. Let us know for further assistance on accessing the Surface device, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

My surface did not load.

1. My surface did not load. - Similar Threads - surface did load

2. Store on my my surface with Windows RT just keeps loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store on my my surface with Windows RT just keeps loading: I am just trying to use an old Surface to watch youtube videos for my son. I tryed to clear the cache by using RUN the typing command to no effect. I wiped the tablet and reinstalled windows. Store still just loads and never opens. I need to open the store to update browser...
  3. Windows did not load correctly on my laptop. And won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows did not load correctly on my laptop. And won't start: I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. I have reset my Microsoft password on my phone but it is still not signing in. Any suggestions?...
  4. Windows did not load correctly on my laptop. And won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows did not load correctly on my laptop. And won't start: I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. I have reset my Microsoft password on my phone but it is still not signing in. Any suggestions?...
  5. Windows Did Not Load Correctly BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Did Not Load Correctly BSOD: Hello,Recently my computer has been crashing frequently and showing the 'Windows Did Not Load Correctly' BSOD. Help would be greatly appreciated!Thank you so much!Minidump files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kod6jywybiz53gg/081622-10687-01.dmp/file...
  6. Windows Did Not Load Correctly BSOD

Windows Did Not Load Correctly BSOD: Hello,Recently my computer has been crashing frequently and showing the 'Windows Did Not Load Correctly' BSOD. Help would be greatly appreciated!Thank you so much!Minidump files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kod6jywybiz53gg/081622-10687-01.dmp/file...
  7. HELP: did not load drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP: did not load drivers: hello. this is a picture of my system specs. my problem is, is that when i load up and start my machine it gives me a 10 minutes long "prepairing things" screen before i can even log in. any help? https://imgur.com/a/3HJYvWi À 9 4 2020 10:55:41.500 BOOTLOG_LOADED...
  8. update did not down load properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update did not down load properly: Hi, my update did not down load properly cause of that i cant get back on this adult game I been playing for years I have a screenshot when i tried to re-down load the game again[ATTACH]...
  9. magic puzzle did not load my choice of puzzles

magic puzzle did not load my choice of puzzles: I wanted to get another pack for magic jigsaw puzzles and it took the 4990 points but did not load the puzzle pack!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzle-did-not-load-my-choice-of-puzzles/e7293189-588c-4da0-80f7-ea9cf1afb73b
  10. Windows did not load correctly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows did not load correctly.: I have been running Windows 10 since the upgrade came out... a year ago maybe? No issues. Today, running a game, the commuter shut down. When rebooting I get a blue screen telling me Windows did not load correctly. All repair options failed. So, I thought my hard drive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what do i do when i keep getting the message looks like Windows didnt load correctly in October 2018?