Windows 10: My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive?

Discus and support My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Evok Eyewear Opticians, May 10, 2023.

1. My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive?

My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive?

:)

Evok Eyewear Opticians, May 10, 2023

2. How to wipe a hard drive

modder I already used kill-disk. The deletion is done, I need to reinstall everything.

floridajerseyguy, May 10, 2023
  3. marbolec Win User
    Security on E61 - remote wipe?

at least you can remote wipe for email using RoadSync for Series 60. Remote Wipe command allows IT administrators to wipe sensitive Exchange data from the device over the Web, in case a device gets lost or stolen.

marbolec, May 10, 2023
  4. 2wicked Win User

My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive?

2wicked, May 10, 2023
Thema:

1. My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive? - Similar Threads - surface got stolen

2. My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive?: My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-just-got-stolen-how-do-i-disable/689c72fe-714f-4bcf-8c14-8720f106394f
  3. My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive?: My surface just got stolen. How do I disable windows on it remotely or wipe out the hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-just-got-stolen-how-do-i-disable/689c72fe-714f-4bcf-8c14-8720f106394f
  4. Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do?

in Windows 10 News
    Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do?: [ATTACH]Even though uncommon, some users have reported that their hard drive has deleted some of the data itself. The situation is such that the data is not available in the Recycle bin or anywhere else but has been completely removed. This brings us to the question of what...
  5. My laptop was stolen, I am looking for help to remotely wipe the hard drive if possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was stolen, I am looking for help to remotely wipe the hard drive if possible: My Windows 10 laptop was stolen yesterday. It had a 4-digit PIN number for security. I am unsure if Bitlocker was activated to encrypt the hard drive, but I have located a Bitlocker Key in my Microsoft account. I have followed the "Find my Device" guideline and "Locked" my...
  6. My laptop was stolen, I am looking for help to remotely wipe the hard drive if possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop was stolen, I am looking for help to remotely wipe the hard drive if possible: My Windows 10 laptop was stolen yesterday. It had a 4-digit PIN number for security. I am unsure if Bitlocker was activated to encrypt the hard drive, but I have located a Bitlocker Key in my Microsoft account. I have followed the "Find my Device" guideline and "Locked" my...
  7. My laptop was stolen, I am looking for help to remotely wipe the hard drive if possible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How to wipe the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to wipe the hard drive?: I have tried to wipe the computer to give it away , three times. It always says nothing has been done *original title: after hours of waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-wipe-the-hard-drive/d46ef778-9626-47e2-9905-97240b712b4a
  9. How do i know if my hard drive wiped with software or by a trojan plz help remote process...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i know if my hard drive wiped with software or by a trojan plz help remote process...: How do i know if my hard drive wiped with software or by a trojan plz help remote process failed explorer exe is not good or is the critical process died error is wiped then 1 time only or if i got that 30 times lol then what is that...
  10. Locked out of my laptop! How do I disable the security screen remotely or else just reset...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my laptop! How do I disable the security screen remotely or else just reset...: Even though I just reset my password and I know it's the correct password it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect when I try to unlock my laptop which has Windows 10. I changed the password via my mobile device two times but yet it tells me that it won't let me log...