Windows 10: My Surface laptop always had an issue that it would get struck on UEFI loop. Everytime I...

Discus and support My Surface laptop always had an issue that it would get struck on UEFI loop. Everytime I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Surface laptop always had an issue that it would get struck on UEFI loop. Every time I restart, it goes on that screen, no matter what setting I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JK14life, Oct 22, 2019.

1. JK14life Win User

My Surface laptop always had an issue that it would get struck on UEFI loop. Everytime I...

My Surface laptop always had an issue that it would get struck on UEFI loop. Every time I restart, it goes on that screen, no matter what setting I change, it doesn't work. Initially I would happen occasionally but now its permanent.

Any idea how do I resolve it?

I have tried changing the security settings and disable them.

Tried the hard boot with power button

:)

JK14life, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Andre for Directly, Oct 22, 2019
  3. ZincBath Win User
    Surface Pro stuck in SURFACE UEFI screen reboot loop

Andre,

Thanks for pointing me at that but I'm afraid it didn't work - only got me back to the SURFACE UEFI screen.

I'm really struggling with this and may have to return the device. Pity, it's a replacement for my previous Surface 4 pro with which I was very happy (in fact typing this on it).

Thanks again

ZB

ZincBath, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

My Surface laptop always had an issue that it would get struck on UEFI loop. Everytime I...

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. My Surface laptop always had an issue that it would get struck on UEFI loop. Everytime I... - Similar Threads - Surface laptop always

2. I am experiencing a BSOD loop everytime i start my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing a BSOD loop everytime i start my laptop: A bsod appears everytime i start my laptop and stuck in a restart loop Stop code: Unexpected kernel trap. I have tried getting into the automatic repair screen but I cant.I have repeatly force shut down and start again but the bsod still appears.How can i fix this?...
  3. I am experiencing a BSOD loop everytime i start my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am experiencing a BSOD loop everytime i start my laptop: A bsod appears everytime i start my laptop and stuck in a restart loop Stop code: Unexpected kernel trap. I have tried getting into the automatic repair screen but I cant.I have repeatly force shut down and start again but the bsod still appears.How can i fix this?...
  4. The update to 20H2 struck in the loop of "getting ready".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The update to 20H2 struck in the loop of "getting ready".: I'm using a computer with a hard drivedynamic disk, with an MBR Partitioning system.I tried to delete the softwaredistribution and software distribution.old but to no avail....
  5. My PC Is Struck At Booting Loop For 1Hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Is Struck At Booting Loop For 1Hour: My PC Is Struck At Booting Loop For An Hour Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-struck-at-booting-loop-for-1hour/1191c904-5a66-482d-b08f-fe4c4a50bf70
  6. UEFI Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI Loop: Hallo, mein Surface ist ein ein UEFI Loop geraten. Wie komme ich da raus und wie kann ich trotzdem meine Daten behalten. Ich habe sie vorher nicht gesichert. Vielen Dank! *** Hi, my surface is in a UEFI Loop. How to I solve this, while not destroying my files? Thank...
  7. surface uefi start up screen loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    surface uefi start up screen loop: what can I do to factory reset if my surface pro 4 stuck on UEFI screen loop every time I start that's the only thing I get. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-uefi-start-up-screen-loop/594381d9-fb2a-4089-bdab-6a4d2911f7b8
  8. Surface Laptop UEFI BOOT Loop

Surface Laptop UEFI BOOT Loop: Hi All, After a windows update this past week I have encountered this boot loop issue on my Surface Laptop Gen 1. Here is a screenshot. As you can see there is a HDD icon in the top right corner with an X [IMG] I have tried various options with MS support over the...
  9. Surface UEFI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface UEFI: Hello. I am unable to get out of the surface UEFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-uefi/7d40b991-c96f-430a-82de-812c5292c5f3
  10. my surface struck

my surface struck: my surface updated and its keeps say undoing changes made to your computer over and over for more then a week now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-struck/50adbab4-1a6d-4b68-b185-b1af322919af