Windows 10: My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop

Discus and support My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My surface laptop is stuck in bootloop I followed several previous threads where it said to download on usb drive a reset. I have a 32 gb drive that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThanujaChandrasena1, Oct 28, 2020.

1. My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop

My surface laptop is stuck in bootloop I followed several previous threads where it said to download on usb drive a reset. I have a 32 gb drive that is FAT32 as required but when I download the file and then try to move to usb drive it says the file is too big, which does not make sense becaue it has 32 gigs of space. I then looked and found out that fat32 doesn't allow more than 4 gig file size, and these zip drives are 6 gigs plus. What do I do?

:)

ThanujaChandrasena1, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 28, 2020
  4. BadFrog Win User

My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop

Surface Pro Stuck in a boot loop

Also, try and look at this article. Not sure which version surface you have, but this is for the 4 and seems like the same problem, endless boot loops.

[SOLVED] Surface Pro 4 Boot Loop/Will Not Boot Up

BadFrog, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop

1. My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop - Similar Threads - surface laptop stuck

2. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on a boot loop: My laptop is stuck on a reboot loop, but it only lasts a very short time, so I can’t try any of options by pressing f2/f10 as it switched off again, sometimes I get further, but it goes black again, any help?...
  3. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck on a boot loop: My laptop is stuck on a reboot loop, but it only lasts a very short time, so I can’t try any of options by pressing f2/f10 as it switched off again, sometimes I get further, but it goes black again, any help?...
  4. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop stuck in a boot loop: Good dayMy mecer laptop won't turn on it just restarts itself and I think it's stuck on a boot loop i tried turning it on and off to show auto repair settings but it doesn't do any it just keep showing the mecer log loading and turn and I have just installed a windows 11 home...
  6. My laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop stuck in a boot loop: Good dayMy mecer laptop won't turn on it just restarts itself and I think it's stuck on a boot loop i tried turning it on and off to show auto repair settings but it doesn't do any it just keep showing the mecer log loading and turn and I have just installed a windows 11 home...
  7. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...
  8. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...
  9. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: So I turned off my laptop one night normally and thought nothing of it, until in the morning when it booted up and showed the Windows logo with the "Fixing C: Stage 1 14% n of n 7% ETA 0:02:11" prompt on the bottom, I let it run for around and hour until it reached 20%, but I...
  10. My Surface is stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Surface is stuck in a loop: I am having a problem with my Surface Lap Top, it is stuck in a loop I keep getting the Message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" then it gives me the code 0xc000021a. If I am luck enough to be able to put my password in and try to sign into my lap top before...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft surface laptop 3 stuck boot loop

2. surface laptop 3 stuck in loop after reformat

3. surface laptop recover files bootloop