Windows 10: My Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 keeps dropping connection to bluetooth mouse

Discus and support My Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 keeps dropping connection to bluetooth mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 1903 update on a Surface Pro 3 and it keeps dropping the Bluetooth connectionto my Designer mouse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Phytergator, Jul 4, 2019.

1. My Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 keeps dropping connection to bluetooth mouse

I am running Windows 10 1903 update on a Surface Pro 3 and it keeps dropping the Bluetooth connectionto my Designer mouse.

:)

Phytergator, Jul 4, 2019

2. Surface Pro 3 Docked Mouse Issue

Problem - Mouse Keep Going to the Top Right Corner

Specs:

• Surface Pro 3 i7 8GB RAM 256 Storage
    • Surface Pro 3 Dock
    • External Keyboard
    • External Mouse (Logitech G502 Wired Mouse)

What I have tried still no fix -

• Reboot
    • Shut Down Power On
    • Disconnect Mouse and Reconnect
    • Remove Mouse and Re-Add it
    • Tried a Different Wired Mouse (Have not tried with a Bluetooth mouse)
    • Plugged the Mouse into various USB ports in dock
    Anyways I was wondering if anyone had this issue and if they were able to fix it?

Thanks!

KevinFujikawa, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Jul 4, 2019
  4. My Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 keeps dropping connection to bluetooth mouse

Surface Pro 3 iphone bluetooth Network connection fails

I use my Surface Pro 3 on the move extensively. I use an iPhone tethered via blue tooth for Internet connectivity. I also use a Bluetooth mouse. The IPhone will connect BUT the connection drops fairly soon after original connection. Mailbox will sync
    then connection drops. I reconnect and onedrive will sync then connection drops. This happens even if I am in a hotel room with excellent cell reception.

Is there a setting somewhere that drops the Bluetooth connection if it is inactive. This does not happen with my Lenovo tablet (also Win10) using same iPhone.

Dai Edwards, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

My Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 keeps dropping connection to bluetooth mouse

1. My Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 keeps dropping connection to bluetooth mouse - Similar Threads - Surface Pro keeps

2. My Win 10 Surface Pro 3 not connecting to Spectrum Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Win 10 Surface Pro 3 not connecting to Spectrum Wifi: This general issue has been posted recently with a few different answers with many, many persons asking the same question. My other devices iphone, ipad, Roku, Samsung TV and integrated NAD audio amp work fine to access the new Spectrum wi-fi device and separate modem-router,...
  3. My Win 10 Surface Pro 3 not connecting to Spectrum Wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Win 10 Surface Pro 3 not connecting to Spectrum Wifi: This general issue has been posted recently with a few different answers with many, many persons asking the same question. My other devices iphone, ipad, Roku, Samsung TV and integrated NAD audio amp work fine to access the new Spectrum wi-fi device and separate modem-router,...
  4. Bluetooth drops out on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth drops out on Surface Pro 4: I am having the same issue as many others and to date haven't seen a reply that works. My bluetooth mouse Logitech M557 on my SP4 randomly stops working and Bluetooth has turned off. The only way to get it to work again is to restart the laptop and it will then be fine for an...
  5. BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY KEEPS DROPPING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY KEEPS DROPPING: Hi, I am using windows 10 home on a HP Pavillion and most of the time my bluetooth connected devices are fine but other times they keep dropping. I use wireless ear podsSoundcore Liberty Air 2, Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 and my Xbox controller. I've done the whole forget...
  6. cannot connect mouse to my surface pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot connect mouse to my surface pro: i am unable to connect a logitech mouse to my surfacepro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-mouse-to-my-surface-pro/05a3138e-ee40-4f20-8a4d-201621068c03
  7. Surface 3 Pro keeps resetting network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface 3 Pro keeps resetting network connection: For the past 2-3 weeks, my Surface 3 Pro has been dropping my hotspot connection in favor of a hidden network that isn't mine and I don't want to use. Any ideas on how to keep this from happening? Thanks!...
  8. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 Keeps Asking to Verify

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 Keeps Asking to Verify: So basically after a certain amount of time, when I reboot my Surface Pro 3 or sometimes even leave it running for that long, I wind up getting hit by an error that says that I need to verify my identity. I then have to go over to the Accounts option in Settings and then...
  9. wifi keeps dropping after reconnecting manually on surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi keeps dropping after reconnecting manually on surface pro 3: Hi, Something strange is happening to my surface pro 3 running windows 10 Pro 64bit. At first, I was trying to surf on the net and received something like server connections timed out. I then checked on my wifi status by hovering my mouse over the wifi icon at the system...
  10. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3: Just upgraded my Surface Pro 3 to Windows 10. Now I have no network connections. The wireless drivers and the docking station drivers are all there. I have tried uninstall and reinstall the drivers for both Marvell and Surface ethernet adapter and still nothing....