Windows 10: My Surface Pro 4 no longer has touch screen

Discus and support My Surface Pro 4 no longer has touch screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since updating it seems to be related to firmware update call surface ME anyone else had this problem, when switching on it started up and I only had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DerrickTilbury, Oct 12, 2018.

1. My Surface Pro 4 no longer has touch screen

Since updating it seems to be related to firmware update call surface ME anyone else had this problem, when switching on it started up and I only had voice commands, I now am using it with keyboard and mouse.

:)

DerrickTilbury, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro 4 - April 12

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (12 April 2018) Surface

Brink, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 13, 2018
  4. My Surface Pro 4 no longer has touch screen

Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Oct 13, 2018
  5. Patrick Member
Thema:

My Surface Pro 4 no longer has touch screen

1. My Surface Pro 4 no longer has touch screen - Similar Threads - Surface Pro longer

2. Touch on screen - surface pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch on screen - surface pro 8: I would like to be able to wake my surface pro 8 by touching the screen. I found this document...
  3. Touch on screen - surface pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch on screen - surface pro 8: I would like to be able to wake my surface pro 8 by touching the screen. I found this document...
  4. Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4: earlier i have been battling with jumping screen. now these ghost bubbles are making my life miserable. my surface pro is 3 years old. these things have started about 2 months back. sometimes they appear immediately after starting work and sometimes mercifully starts after...
  5. Surface Pro 4 | No OS | One USB Port | No touch screen | No Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4 | No OS | One USB Port | No touch screen | No Keyboard: Hello! So, I have an annoying issue. Here are the particulars of the situation: -Surface Pro 4 -No OS installed -USB (8 GB and 64 GB) -Windows 10 has been burned onto it as a bootable USB and is working perfectly, I just installed it on a different PC -My touch screen is...
  6. Surface Pro 4 blurry screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 blurry screen: I have a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. Everything was working fine and then my screen started shaking up and down really fast and now is blurry. Every thing is blurry. The loading page, websites, the main screen. I have tried restarting, updating and running the...
  7. Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen: My Surface Pro 4 has been having issues with a jumpy screen for a while now, but for the first several months the issue would go away upon restarting. Now it happens all the time. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with how hot the computer gets, the blurriness remains...
  8. MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE

MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE: Hello Sir, My name is Sandeep Kumar I am a system administrator in IT.I have Microsoft surface pro 4 I have installed win 10 and updated all related software from the Microsoft site.But my concern is that when i am trying to use my touch-pad after login into the device its...
  9. HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers are missing on Surface Pro 4

HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers are missing on Surface Pro 4: I appear to have lost my HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers on my SP4 after an update at the end of July 2018. I have tried various fixes as suggested on different forums and support services , including trouble shoot process, legacy, etc. I have sought assistance...
  10. Surface pro 4 screen

Surface pro 4 screen: Hi, My sp4 had this flickering issue for a while, and I found out that there is a chance for replacement if it is within 3 years from the purchase, so I wonder where can I check the purchase date (I lost the receipt). Also, there is no way to fix this? Some people says it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface no longer has touch