Windows 10: My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder

Discus and support My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently , my window security start showing notification about svchost trying to access %userprofile%/Videos and its gone , now the system settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Myrandomaccount, Jul 24, 2022.

1. My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder

Recently , my window security start showing notification about svchost trying to access %userprofile%/Videos and its gone , now the system settings also try to access my one drive picture , is there any answer for this ? Here's the picture to show what am I saying.

:)

Myrandomaccount, Jul 24, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. ex_reven Win User
    RAM Died: svchost error

Isnt svchost a service related to programs tho, and not the OS itself?
    Like for example, there are multiple svchosts at any one time for multiple programs.

Though i suppose that still suggests the OS is buggered at the core.

ex_reven, Jul 24, 2022
  4. Wile E Win User

My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder

RAM Died: svchost error

svchost is part of the OS, it just interacts with other aspects.

Wile E, Jul 24, 2022
Thema:

My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder

1. My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder - Similar Threads - svchost system setting

2. svchost tried to access my video folder and i dont know why i have temporarily blocked it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost tried to access my video folder and i dont know why i have temporarily blocked it...: tried to put a screenshot in but it wont let me sorry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svchost-tried-to-access-my-video-folder-and-i-dont/05045e71-24e6-4cff-8b79-a1cbc2857e7c
  3. svchost tried to access my video folder and i dont know why i have temporarily blocked it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    svchost tried to access my video folder and i dont know why i have temporarily blocked it...: tried to put a screenshot in but it wont let me sorry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svchost-tried-to-access-my-video-folder-and-i-dont/05045e71-24e6-4cff-8b79-a1cbc2857e7c
  4. svchost system error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost system error: hi everyone i have been facing this strange issue while opening few apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svchost-system-error/966ca1ba-3195-4fae-80f7-f72317ecd548
  5. svchost system error

svchost system error: hi everyone i have been facing this strange issue while opening few apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svchost-system-error/966ca1ba-3195-4fae-80f7-f72317ecd548
  6. My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My svchost and system setting now trying to access my folder: Recently , my window security start showing notification about svchost trying to access %userprofile%/Videos and its gone , now the system settings also try to access my one drive picture , is there any answer for this ? Here's the picture to show what am I saying....
  7. OneDrive is now my Documents system folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive is now my Documents system folder: I did not want the entire OneDrive to be my Documents system folder, but it is. I intended to have a subfolder in OneDrive designated as the Documents system folder. So now I am stuck because every file on my OneDrive is in the Documents system folder. What are my options? If...
  8. OneDrive is now my Documents system folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is now my Documents system folder: I did not want the entire OneDrive to be my Documents system folder, but it is. I intended to have a subfolder in OneDrive designated as the Documents system folder. So now I am stuck because every file on my OneDrive is in the Documents system folder. What are my options? If...
  9. OneDrive is now my Documents system folder

10. Can't access 'system' folder in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access 'system' folder in settings: I have had this issue going on for a while now and I think it may have something to do with when I added my work or school email accounts to my pc and it forced their policies. I have checked local policies and group policies and can't find anything that would restrict this....