Windows 10: my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx

Discus and support my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All it keeps saying is SUCCESS: The process with PID 20852 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 15924 child... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rifle slide, Jun 7, 2023.

1. my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx

All it keeps saying is SUCCESS: The process with PID 20852 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 15924 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 14420 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 16356 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 10788 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 20508 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 19956 child process of PID 136

:)

rifle slide, Jun 7, 2023
  2. KZ_559 Win User

opra mini

is this opra mini browser working in HTC hd7

KZ_559, Jun 7, 2023
  3. I am unable to install GX Developer version 8 to Windows 10

Hi Balagangatharan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

I'd certainly help you, to resolve the issue.

• Are you able to install other application without any issue?
    I suggest you to follow these methods below, to fix your issue:

Method 1:

Let’s try to run the program in compatibility mode:

This issue occurs due to the GX Developer version 8
    may not be compatible.

I suggest you to uninstall the GX Developer version 8
    and reinstall the latest GX Developer version 8
    in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the GX Developer version 8
    in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest GX Developer version 8
    from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Method 2:

If the issue still persists, let’s try to perform a clean boot and check, if it works. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided
    link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact the program vendor support site below and check, if it works.

Contact Us Residential | Mitsubishi Electric Australia

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 7, 2023
  4. my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx

Windows Terminal

You Probably Got This Error Here :

my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx 376140d1664297304t-windows-terminal-erroro.png

You Need To Enable Touch And Keyboard Handwriting Service On To Fix This Problem
    To enable Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service, follow these steps:
    1. Press Win+R in combination to open the Run dialog box.
    2. In the empty field of the box, type Services.msc and hit the Enter key to open the Services (Local) editor.
    3. locate Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service entry under Name section.
    4. Now double click it
    5. Change The Startup Type To Automatic If It Not Already
    6. Then Click The Start Button Then Click Ok And Close The Window
    7. Now Relaunch Windows Terminal Your Problem Should Now Be Fixed
    btw if this worked for you ( click the thanks button down it helps me a lot ! )

Paper Luigi, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx

1. my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx - Similar Threads - system keep randomly

2. my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx: All it keeps saying is SUCCESS: The process with PID 20852 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 15924 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 14420 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated....
  3. Random pictures and apps keep poping up on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random pictures and apps keep poping up on my computer.: a couple weeks ago, a jpg image of a stupid internet company popped up. Now theres a google shortcut on my computer with the name Nazu. Should I do a full reset on my computer? none of the antiviruses are detecting anything......
  4. Random pictures and apps keep poping up on my computer.

Random pictures and apps keep poping up on my computer.: a couple weeks ago, a jpg image of a stupid internet company popped up. Now theres a google shortcut on my computer with the name Nazu. Should I do a full reset on my computer? none of the antiviruses are detecting anything......
  5. System 32 popping up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32 popping up randomly: My command console for system 32 keeps popping up at seemingly random intervals, and since you guys didn't want to answer any of the other people that had this issue I figured I would give it a shot. And just an fyi I've tried all your dumb troubleshooting steps. None of them...
  6. System 32 popping up randomly

System 32 popping up randomly: My command console for system 32 keeps popping up at seemingly random intervals, and since you guys didn't want to answer any of the other people that had this issue I figured I would give it a shot. And just an fyi I've tried all your dumb troubleshooting steps. None of them...
  7. System 32 popping up randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. CMD poping up randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD poping up randomly: Every time i start up my pc cmd pops up. It disapears after a few seconds but constantly reappears after some time causing the application thats fullscreen to minimize. I scanned my pc with malwarebytes and avast i dont have any paid antiviruses and it removed some files but...
  9. keeps poping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    keeps poping up: no matter how or when i sign in or change password I cant get rid of this pop up I assume it a microsoft issue I did a virus and malware scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-poping-up/555605cd-c4fd-4fa1-9a73-6a9f737d9bfe"
  10. Why does Cortana keep poping up randomly?

Why does Cortana keep poping up randomly?: I don't know what triggers it and have yet to zero in on some gesture or part of the screen that calls up the black box. But sometimes it just seems like it randomly pops up when I'm doing something and I have to X it. 35368