Windows 10: My system changes sound volume without any reson

Discus and support My system changes sound volume without any reson in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi from some time like 2 mounths my system is changing sound volume of whole system when specific apps are active clicked for eg. rockstar games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VoidDave, May 17, 2022.

1. VoidDave Win User

My system changes sound volume without any reson

Hi from some time like 2 mounths my system is changing sound volume of whole system when specific apps are active clicked for eg. rockstar games luncher or multimc custom minecraft luncher system set volume to 8% as long as this apps is active when any other app is active the volume get back to 100%. Im experiencing random situations when volume is set to hight but system still say its 100%its feel like im setting 120%.I tried windows find and fix with sound without any effects.Any ideas ? Yes my pc have all spec supported for win 11Sorry for bad English

:)

VoidDave, May 17, 2022

2. Changing "System Sound" sound volume doesn't affecting volume of Notification Sound

Hi Khalid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

System volume doesn’t affect the notification sound. I suggest you to refer to the below link which discusses about the same.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...t/9d553bb2-105d-4b46-bc91-fb20a0c6369f?page=1

Kindly provide your suggestions and feedbacks in the dedicated Feedback App. Follow these steps to provide suggestions in Windows Feedback App.

At any time, select Start, and then type Windows Feedback to send us your opinions and suggestions.
    Windows Feedback is only available if you have Diagnostic and usage data set to
    Full (Full is the recommended setting).

To change the Diagnostic and usage data setting, go to
    Start
    , then select Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics, and then, under
    Diagnostic and usage data, select an option.

I hope the above information helps. If you have any other queries related to Windows10 products, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 17, 2022
  3. Windows 10 volume is always defaulted to 36 and I can't change it

Hi Ajinc,

It could be some outdated sound drivers or some audio enhancements that caused the issue you are experiencing with controlling your system volume. To narrow down such concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which version and build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer? To check, click on the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps listed here. Those are troubleshooting steps suitable for sound problems.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, May 17, 2022
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My system changes sound volume without any reson :p

cadaveca, May 17, 2022
Thema:

1. My system changes sound volume without any reson - Similar Threads - system changes sound

2. Changing volume doesn't change sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing volume doesn't change sound: I have the same exact problem as the person below, however my laptop is Windows 11, while theirs is a Windows 10.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-volume-doesnt-change-sound/fbf5faab-ed4e-4ca1-9b2c-0dae70160b62...
  3. Settings>System>Sound>Volume Mixer. The volume is at 0. I cannot get any sounds from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings>System>Sound>Volume Mixer. The volume is at 0. I cannot get any sounds from...: Settings>System>Sound>Volume Mixer. The volume is at 0. I cannot get any sounds from music, you tube videos etc. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settingssystemsoundvolume-mixer-the-volume-is-at-0/6b8a5243-4bb0-4b4c-83ae-747023d9409f
  4. Settings>System>Sound>Volume Mixer. The volume is at 0. I cannot get any sounds from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings>System>Sound>Volume Mixer. The volume is at 0. I cannot get any sounds from...: Settings>System>Sound>Volume Mixer. The volume is at 0. I cannot get any sounds from music, you tube videos etc. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settingssystemsoundvolume-mixer-the-volume-is-at-0/6b8a5243-4bb0-4b4c-83ae-747023d9409f
  5. My system changes sound volume without any reson

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system changes sound volume without any reson: Hi from some time like 2 mounths my system is changing sound volume of whole system when specific apps are active clicked for eg. rockstar games luncher or multimc custom minecraft luncher system set volume to 8% as long as this apps is active when any other app is active the...
  6. My sound works but the volume will not change

in Windows 10 Customization
    My sound works but the volume will not change: The only way I can change the volume on my laptop is to change it directly from whatever app I may be using at the time youtube, hulu, Netflix, etc.... This is really annoying and nothing online has helped thus far. Would really appreciate some help.Thanks,Derek Alcorta...
  7. increasing the sound volume on the system

in Windows 10 Customization
    increasing the sound volume on the system: How can I turn up the sound... volume on my computer... all seems to be at full but still not loud enough. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-the-sound-volume-on-the-system/68e232ef-96a9-4079-bef3-203b45276205
  8. System Sound but it's low volume?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Sound but it's low volume?: Hey! I've been using my PC and today, for some reason the system sounds, for example the "run as administrator" pop-up one, are low volume. [ATTACH] Got the volume in 47 or something like that and the Google Chrome, Discord, etc were high volume, so I dont think it was...
  9. Can't change the volume of system sound and brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change the volume of system sound and brightness: For a few weeks now whenever I get a notification Windows blasts of my ears with a ping because despite lowering system sounds volume it does nothing and the same goes for screen brightness. submitted by /u/szqk [link] [comments]...
  10. system freezes up after any change in volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system freezes up after any change in volume: Recently my computer has started doing this thing where if I change the volume everything will freeze for several seconds before allowing me to do anything again. I've restarted several times, updated audio and video drivers, ran antivirus scans, and nothing is working. the...