Windows 10: My system clock, date and time keeps lagging behind even after I update it automatically....

Discus and support My system clock, date and time keeps lagging behind even after I update it automatically.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have updated by system date and time severally in a day. It keeps lagging behind. I have turned the "Set time automatically" on and off, nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ObotEssiet, Mar 4, 2020.

1. My system clock, date and time keeps lagging behind even after I update it automatically....

I have updated by system date and time severally in a day. It keeps lagging behind. I have turned the "Set time automatically" on and off, nothing works. it will update and then lag behind after a while. How can I solve this issue once and for all?

My system clock, date and time keeps lagging behind even after I update it automatically.... c013731d-fb76-409f-8247-398f8c8757e1?upload=true.jpg

:)

ObotEssiet, Mar 4, 2020

2. Automatic Time and Date - anyone having issues?

Hi Mark,

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to synchronize your computer clock with an Internet time server.

You can synchronize your computer clock with an Internet time server. This means that the clock on your computer is updated to match the clock on the time server, which can help ensure that the clock on your computer is accurate. Your clock is
    typically updated once a week and needs to be connected to the Internet for the synchronization to occur.

Note: If your computer is on a domain, you can't synchronize your clock with an Internet time server.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open date and time by clicking on the clock at the bottom right corner of your screen.

• Click on date and time settings.

• In the bottom click on additional date, time and regional settings.

• Select first option in date and time.

• Click on the Internet time tab.

• Click on change settings.

• Select time.nist.gov from the drop down list.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Mark_W. Win User
    Automatic Time setting for World Clock is incorrect

Hello Arthur:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issue you are having with World Clock. After looking into this I am assuming you are referring to an application called world clock. It looks as if there are multiple applications by this name,

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/search?q=world+clock
    . After downloading one, it does seem the application should be using the time on your phone as I could not find and option to manually set the time. With that being said, this may be an issue
    with the application itself.

The one thing I might suggest you try is see if you have a different experience when your date + time setting is set to manual vs. automatic. Go to settings > date + time > set to automatic. This should set the phone's time and date based on your mobile
    operator. Restart your phone and go to the World clock application. Take note of the listed time. Now, go back to settings > date + time > set to manual > set the date and time to match your local area. Once you have done this, restart the phone and check
    the application again, is there any difference with the listed time?

I personally could not get the application to show the proper time of any regions. If you continue to see this issue, I would suggest looking at some of the other World clock applications.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Mar 4, 2020
  4. B. Parker Win User

My system clock, date and time keeps lagging behind even after I update it automatically....

Bug - Clock and Time Zone won't Automatically Update

Since the last Software Update - the Time Zone and Clock no longer automatically adjusts to my travels.

Yes, my Settings>Time & Language>Date & Time are set to Automatic for adjusting Time Zones and Clock and this used to work flawlessly before this last update.

My current OS Build is: 10.0.10586.420 on a 950XL.

Any suggestions to fix this? I've tried soft reboots, turning it off and pulling the battery - all to no relief.

B. Parker, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

My system clock, date and time keeps lagging behind even after I update it automatically....

1. My system clock, date and time keeps lagging behind even after I update it automatically.... - Similar Threads - system clock date

2. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  3. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  4. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. system clock is behind

in Windows 10 Support
    system clock is behind: Hello friends! I have a computer where the system clock is like 5-10 min behind. My computer has no issue, and is the same Window disc that is used to installed but with diffrent KEY! What can cause this? WIN VERSION: 20H2 Build: 19042.746 173982
  6. Windows 10, Clock lags behind, build 20215.1000

Windows 10, Clock lags behind, build 20215.1000: I did following DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth sfc /scannow net stop w32time w32tm /unregister w32tm /register net start w32time Clock still behind....
  7. Incorrect clock time and date

Incorrect clock time and date: Morning, As from last week my windows clock and date at the bottom right remains incorrect. I switched to manual mode and entered the correct date and time. At the next startup the time was incorrect again. it lags by one day and a few hours I called my ISP thinking...
  8. Why is my system clock behind by an hour?

Why is my system clock behind by an hour?: I've checked settings and the time zone was already set correctly (Pacific) but for some reason the clock is still behind by an hour. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-system-clock-behind-by-an-hour/d6377687-fc09-4e1c-bc4e-ecf5c9316c84
  9. system clock time

system clock time: is it possible in windows 10 to set the clock to synchronize with the internet time more frequently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/system-clock-time/b40fa7a4-0622-48b7-b528-57ecc7332610
  10. Date and time settings - clocks

in Windows 10 Support
    Date and time settings - clocks: Hi, I have additional time zones setup on my date and time. When i was running win 8.1 and i clicked on the time it popped up with 3 clocks - all nice and pretty easy on the eye and all that. Now it pops up with the calendar uk time in large text and at the top in small text...