Windows 10: My system creashed. I need to get my software key

Discus and support My system creashed. I need to get my software key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My software key for windows 10 pro has been lost. I need Microsoft to send it to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by R. Miller, May 12, 2020.

1. R. Miller Win User

My system creashed. I need to get my software key

My software key for windows 10 pro has been lost. I need Microsoft to send it to me

:)

R. Miller, May 12, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 12, 2020
  3. System Image Problem

Bill,

Could you elaborate on the Nick's Data? I've already done a Sys Img to G: drive.
    What is a Belarc Advisor audit?

Rebooting now to see if drives stay the same.

--
    Nick

caddman6425, May 12, 2020
  4. My system creashed. I need to get my software key

System Image Problem

[table][tr][td]Version[/td] [td]Date[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.05[/td] [td]8/03/2009[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.08[/td] [td]7/21/2009[/td] [/tr] [/table]
    Which one is newer?
    Only 5.05 was offered on HP for the machine I linked.
    The description danced around some of the anomalies we're seen with drives.

Since only 5.05 was offered, I questioned 5.08
    Guess we know the answer now - 5.05 failed to flash.
    We could spend time trying to figure that out, but IMO it's better on the back burner for now

I think the next step is to try the Macrium sleight of hand to get the System Image restored.
    I'd like to get the System Image up and running to do the follwoing

• Copy Nick's data to a folder off of the restored System Image C: drive

• run a Belarc Advisor audit to collect license keys for Nick's software

• there might be other data collection that Nick can do in preparation for the final step

The final step is a clean install, install up-to-date MS and 3rd party software, and restore the copied personal data.

Nick was having difficulty locating the outlook files in the System Image - so getting it back running live is the best I can think of.

Thoughts, suggestions, and objections are always welcome and considered

Slartybart, May 12, 2020
Thema:

My system creashed. I need to get my software key

1. My system creashed. I need to get my software key - Similar Threads - system creashed need

2. Creash due to PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creash due to PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.: So I was just using my computer and it crash here is the windbg debugg out put!!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25921.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091723-7843-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File:...
  3. I need my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my product key: My computer crashed and I don't have access to my Window's Product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/0886c177-04df-446b-a8c2-d24d7ee36f0e
  4. I need to get a refund or transfer my Upgrade Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to get a refund or transfer my Upgrade Key: I bought a Windows Laptop and returned it. I bought the upgrade to Pro in the Windows store. There is no refund option and I tried calling the toll free number for help and keep getting hung up on. It's only been 1 week and I returned the laptop to the store after a reset....
  5. I need to get a refund or transfer my Upgrade Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to get a refund or transfer my Upgrade Key: I bought a Windows Laptop and returned it. I bought the upgrade to Pro in the Windows store. There is no refund option and I tried calling the toll free number for help and keep getting hung up on. It's only been 1 week and I returned the laptop to the store after a reset....
  6. I need to get a refund or transfer my Upgrade Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I need that my activation key gets resent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need that my activation key gets resent: I recentsently had to fix my computer an it is asking for my activation code again. I cant find it and I have the order confirmation but cant find that anywhere....
  8. I need that my activation key gets resent

I need that my activation key gets resent: I recentsently had to fix my computer an it is asking for my activation code again. I cant find it and I have the order confirmation but cant find that anywhere....
  9. I need that my activation key gets resent

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How To Get my Keys Back on my System ?

How To Get my Keys Back on my System ?: Hello Communities, Five Days Before my laptop was stolen. I got it Back from police station. After I got my laptop, When I open my system its totally formatted and all new things there with corrupted keys. Note - I have the Microsoft where it showing This...