Windows 10: My system has been infected

Discus and support My system has been infected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi guys,My system does not open most of my files, and it has a .pahd extension. Pls what might be the possible cause and how do I fix it.I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abdulrahman114, Jun 5, 2021.

1. My system has been infected

Hi guys,My system does not open most of my files, and it has a .pahd extension. Pls what might be the possible cause and how do I fix it.I have important files and apps!! And I don't wanna loose them.Thanks in advance

:)

Abdulrahman114, Jun 5, 2021
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jun 5, 2021
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Jun 5, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

My system has been infected

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

My system has been infected

1. My system has been infected - Similar Threads - system has been

2. My system is infected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My system is infected: A. UserReplied on April 27, 2020ReplyIn reply to Reza Ameri's post on April 15, 2020My device was hijacked using WMI Window Management Instrumentation. An attacker controls everything using VBS scripts.I have never been connected to any work network.I connected to the...
  3. My laptop has been hacked/infected

My laptop has been hacked/infected: I have an issues that virus service will not take seriously and I am not sure what to do. I know my boot file has been replaced. McAfee Live-safe has been setup to "look" like it is monitoring, but it does n"t install updates a scan will complete in 5 minutes. Defender is set...
  4. Has my pc infected by German.A?

Has my pc infected by German.A?: HiI connected my pendrive to a new pc and windows defender detected the virus German.A, but says that it has been cleared. Can my pc been infected, and my pendrive is now safe? I'm using windows 11...
  5. I have been infected with a virus and my system is not working

I have been infected with a virus and my system is not working: HELP! I can't turn on window defender, sync clock, window updates and adware ... i tried to reboot many time and use antivirus but i can't turn on or remove it. It says it managed by administrator. I think my PC have virus. Any one have solutions? Thanks a lot for help! Why...
  6. Has my computer been infected or hacked?

Has my computer been infected or hacked?: Hello. I am on a PC running windows 10. Last night, I was batch renaming some files and suddenly found that my computer was taking a long time to process the last request. The files I was renaming were on another drive that is sometimes sluggish. I ended up checking out my...
  7. My System is infected

My System is infected: So my old pc was ratted so I factory rest it 2-3 times and ran malware bytes and it still seems to be ratted is there anything I can do to make sure that its 100% off? [Original Title: ratting]...
  8. My PC has been infected and I have .geno Extensions

My PC has been infected and I have .geno Extensions: Hi My computer is infected with ransomware maybe STOP Djvu which add .geno extension on files also when I tried decrypt with and faced to No key for New Variant online ID: XnTMozDeL2t2VhnzfEbThVXji9M5CBk81z7TQv3y Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is...
  9. I have been infected

I have been infected: Well where do I begin I'll start with the apple iPhone xr software 12.4-1 that's been all over the news all over social media about it having a bug? Well that was after a half a dozen ppl downloaded the software on to there phones. In which it caused me to get Hacked. My...
  10. Malware has been attacked to my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware has been attacked to my system: [ATTACH] Every time I turn my PC on or restart it forfiles run on command prompt. I was trying to install a software due to which a malware has been added into my system. I scanned my system and found trojan which I deleted. Now, if I scan it again antivirus does not show...