Windows 10: My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

Discus and support My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8PClGGz_GWgTwA4qBCkl3sflMo?e=bPIFUpAbove link has dump file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mukesh KumarYO, Apr 18, 2024.

1. My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8PClGGz_GWgTwA4qBCkl3sflMo?e=bPIFUpAbove link has dump file.

:)

Mukesh KumarYO, Apr 18, 2024

2. Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

My system refuses to update Windows 10 to version1709

Hello,

Thank you for the update. At this point, we suggest that you perform Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 10 ISO file by following the steps on this link. This will help us to clean up the system which can resolve the issues.

Regarding with your other concern, here are the steps on how to temporarily disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates:

• Go to Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Services
    • Scroll down to Windows Update in the resulting list
    • Double click the Windows Update Entry
    • In the resulting dialog, if the service is started, click 'Stop'
    • Set Startup Type to Disabled

Please Note: if you disable Windows 10 Updates, your system will be at risk from attack

• Windows Defender will not be updated
    • Operating System patches will not be applied
    • You will not be able to use the Windows Store
    • Windows Apps will not update and possibly fail

Any update from you is highly appreciated.

Dyan Rey, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

1. My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help - Similar Threads - system has system

2. My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8PClGGz_GWgTwA4qBCkl3sflMo?e=bPIFUpAbove link has dump file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-has-windows-10-and-system-is-going-on/08ac5f58-9e4e-41ce-b409-00829a9b8d35
  3. My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8PClGGz_GWgTwA4qBCkl3sflMo?e=bPIFUpAbove link has dump file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-has-windows-10-and-system-is-going-on/08ac5f58-9e4e-41ce-b409-00829a9b8d35
  4. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE: I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't know what else to do it m locked out of my own accounts as administrator I've purchased 8 laptops and 2 USB sticks from best...
  5. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE: I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't know what else to do it m locked out of my own accounts as administrator I've purchased 8 laptops and 2 USB sticks from best...
  6. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

7. LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!: What happens to my computer once I remove the login system? Does it go back to normal and I can login without a username and password? Will the password system remain? What happens to the docs on there? I really want to remove the login but am unsure if the password will...
  8. Laggy System please HELP!!!

Laggy System please HELP!!!: My laptop has been extremely laggy. When I opened up task manager, the CPU, disk, and wifi were spiking up and down from around 30% to 100% then back down again. It causes extreme lag and I cannot find a fix online. I have tried resetting my pc and reinstalling windows, but...
  9. System crash BSoD! please help!

System crash BSoD! please help!: Getting blue screen often after installing Windows 10 Home. Did a clean install of windows but still getting. Updated drivers but no effect. Ran memtest86 to check RAM and it passed. Attaching below dump during recent last 2 crashes. Please help!this crash says...
  10. BSoD System Service Exception PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSoD System Service Exception PLEASE HELP!: So every so often I will occasionally get a BSOD and I can't figure out why. I've updated all my drivers and ran everything that I could! I would upload OneDrive of the dump files but for some reason, I can't zip them nor do they want to upload to my OneDrive. If you could...