Windows 10: my system icons have disappeared from my task bar.

Discus and support my system icons have disappeared from my task bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my system icons have disappeared from my task bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuisAngell, Aug 23, 2019.

1. my system icons have disappeared from my task bar.

my system icons have disappeared from my task bar.

:)

LuisAngell, Aug 23, 2019

2. Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear

Hi this started shortly after installing windows 10, when i click on the volume or the network icon in the system tray, all the other icons in the system tray as well as the task bar disappear, when i mouse over were they are supposed to be they reappear,
    its not a big deal, just kinda annoying.

Any suggestions with this would be appreciated

Thanks

AnthonyBerakos, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Disappearing task bar icons

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask what are the updates that have been installed in your computer? Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the issue?

To view your update history, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings and then click
      Update & security.
    • Under Windows Update, click Advanced options.
    • Under ADVANCED OPTIONS, click View your update history.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 23, 2019
  4. FV6
    FV6 Win User

power icon disappeared in the task bar

power icon disappeared in the task bar

Thema:

1. my system icons have disappeared from my task bar. - Similar Threads - system icons disappeared

2. The Start button, search bar and all of the icons have disappeared from the task bar on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Start button, search bar and all of the icons have disappeared from the task bar on my...: I just purchased a HP Omen 30L with a GTX3090 GPU. When I logged in, it would not let me click on the start menu or connect to any wi fi networks. Now the start menu, search bar, and most of the settings have disappeared off of the task bar. How do I fix this?...
  3. The Start button, search bar and all of the icons have disappeared from the task bar on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Start button, search bar and all of the icons have disappeared from the task bar on my...: I just purchased a HP Omen 30L with a GTX3090 GPU. When I logged in, it would not let me click on the start menu or connect to any wi fi networks. Now the start menu, search bar, and most of the settings have disappeared off of the task bar. How do I fix this?...
  4. Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?: Hi,question is in the title. What I mean by that is that the icons are definitely still in the task bar, they're just "invisible"?As you can see in the screenshot the little bar under the icon next to spotify indicates that the program is still in the task bar, the icon just...
  5. Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?

Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?: Hi,question is in the title. What I mean by that is that the icons are definitely still in the task bar, they're just "invisible"?As you can see in the screenshot the little bar under the icon next to spotify indicates that the program is still in the task bar, the icon just...
  6. task bar icons have disappeared from my desktop and I cannot get them back

task bar icons have disappeared from my desktop and I cannot get them back: My taskbar icons have disappeared from my desktop PC as of the 14 April update. I have never had this issue until now and many of the fixes I have found in the forums and online are not working. I also do not have my clock. I have restarted the windows explorer process...
  7. Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear

Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear: This problem occurs whenever I close the file explorer tab after a while. Moreover, it happens automatically after some time. I also updated my OS from windows 10 to 11, even then there was no solution.Why this is happening & how can I solve this? Any suggestions with this...
  8. My word icon in the task bar has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My word icon in the task bar has disappeared.: The word icon in my taskbar has disappeared. I can't unpin it now, nor open files from it when I right click, though I can still move it around in the taskbar. The word icon is fine when I go through the start panel. This seemed to have happened after the 1809 update....
  9. Internet Explorer Icon disappeared from my Task Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer Icon disappeared from my Task Bar: Yesterday my IE icon disappeared from my task bar and I can not retrieve it. The IE Program is still on my computer but I can not find a way to access it. I have used IE for many years and do not want to switch some other Program that takes up a lot of screen space and is...
  10. Task bar icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task bar icons disappeared: After running an update a couple of nights ago, the next morning most of the icons on the task bar at the bottom were gone and I can't click on the few that are left. If I minimize a screen, it doesn't show up on the task bar. If I try to reopen the same thing, it says I...