Windows 10: My system is blocked got this message

Discus and support My system is blocked got this message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Got message on my new computer that you computer is blocked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by samiullah7, May 8, 2019.

1. My system is blocked got this message

Got message on my new computer that you computer is blocked

:)

samiullah7, May 8, 2019

2. Blocked messages and contacts

Hi Sara,

To better assist you with the blocking of messages and contacts issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, May 8, 2019
  3. Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, May 8, 2019
  4. My system is blocked got this message

blocking text messages

Hello,

To assist you further, please provide us the information below:

• What is the OS build currently installed? To check, go to Settings >
      System > About > More
      info
    • When did the issue start?
    • Can you confirm that both of the numbers are on the block number list?

To read more information, you can refer on this
    link
    about blocking calls and messages.

We're looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 8, 2019
Thema:

My system is blocked got this message

1. My system is blocked got this message - Similar Threads - system blocked got

2. My computer is running on Windows 11. I got this message "Some pictures have been blocked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is running on Windows 11. I got this message "Some pictures have been blocked...: My computer is running on Windows 11. I got this message "Some pictures have been blocked to help prevent the sender from identifying your computer. Open this item to view the pictures." from the Windows explorer preview panel. The files are HTML....
  3. My computer is running on Windows 11. I got this message "Some pictures have been blocked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is running on Windows 11. I got this message "Some pictures have been blocked...: My computer is running on Windows 11. I got this message "Some pictures have been blocked to help prevent the sender from identifying your computer. Open this item to view the pictures." from the Windows explorer preview panel. The files are HTML....
  4. got installing system update message, but not in history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    got installing system update message, but not in history: When I restarted my computer, I got a message that said something like "please wait installing system update". The sleep/shutdown/restart menu did not show install update & restart. So after it started up I went to look at the update history. There were no new updates in the...
  5. got installing system update message, but not in history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got installing system update message, but not in history: When I restarted my computer, I got a message that said something like "please wait installing system update". The sleep/shutdown/restart menu did not show install update & restart. So after it started up I went to look at the update history. There were no new updates in the...
  6. got installing system update message, but not in history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Received messages that my email account will be blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Received messages that my email account will be blocked: Hello, I have been using my email regularly and now I am receiving messages saying my account will be blocked if i dont take action but i dont want to open links because im afraid of scams how do i know what messages to trust. There is no reason my email should be suspended...
  8. Hello tried to update my system but got the yellow message which contradicts the « No...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello tried to update my system but got the yellow message which contradicts the « No...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Blue1Lantern [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fb7kl3/hello_tried_to_update_my_system_but_got_the/
  9. blocked (unreceived) outlook messages

in Windows 10 Customization
    blocked (unreceived) outlook messages: weird problem: running outlook2013 under Windows10. My messages sent to some particular addresses (and my wife's in particular) do not go thru. -they do go thru if I use webmail -show up in my sent mail -not found in any spam/junk folders -no filter settings would...
  10. Got this message

in Windows 10 Support
    Got this message: When I click on "FIX ME" I get the 2nd message. Any help please? 8402