Windows 10: My system is failing

Discus and support My system is failing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having issues with my system. I am unable to access files in excel from a college course I am taking and I cannot access my settings not can I run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmandaRae515, Oct 6, 2020.

1. My system is failing

I am having issues with my system. I am unable to access files in excel from a college course I am taking and I cannot access my settings not can I run security scans. Also I am unable to get the home button to show all of it's functions. I also am unable to use the search function. help.

Thanks in advance,

Amanda Rae

:)

AmandaRae515, Oct 6, 2020
  2. r1rhyder Win User

System Tests run, 2 Failed results

You FAILED to list your hardware/system specs

r1rhyder, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 6, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

My system is failing

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

My system is failing

1. My system is failing - Similar Threads - system failing

2. System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...: I accidentally deleted >2GB worth of files that I thought were backups, which deleted the download files.I have tried many times in vain when using System restoring. I keep getting the following messages after restoring failed.Also I have received this error: Please I ask for...
  3. System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...: I accidentally deleted >2GB worth of files that I thought were backups, which deleted the download files.I have tried many times in vain when using System restoring. I keep getting the following messages after restoring failed.Also I have received this error: Please I ask for...
  4. System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under "D:\System Volume Information"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under "D:\System Volume Information"....: I located my dowloads folder on my Hard Drive D and i thought it wouldnt change anything, but now my complete hard drive is full of trash and i cant change the direction of my documents folder bc everytime this erre message get on my screen....
  6. Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under "D:\System Volume Information"....

Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under "D:\System Volume Information"....: I located my dowloads folder on my Hard Drive D and i thought it wouldnt change anything, but now my complete hard drive is full of trash and i cant change the direction of my documents folder bc everytime this erre message get on my screen....
  7. System restore failed and computer now will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore failed and computer now will not start: I have seen similar posts but none of the responses worked for me. My Win11 was working fine. I downloader Adobe Reader and it piggybacked McAfee antivirus. I hate McAfee and tried unsuccessfully to uninstall it for an hour. I decided to restore my system to yesterday using...
  8. System restore failed and computer now will not start

System restore failed and computer now will not start: I have seen similar posts but none of the responses worked for me. My Win11 was working fine. I downloader Adobe Reader and it piggybacked McAfee antivirus. I hate McAfee and tried unsuccessfully to uninstall it for an hour. I decided to restore my system to yesterday using...
  9. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  10. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...